Author Topic: our new green government  (Read 33056 times)

john m

Re: our new green government
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2020, 10:45:37 am »
Seriously Dalymount Look at what they are offering .Its so 1940 .Bikes ,Social housing ,Trams,Hospitals .Will they restart the Sweep Stakes Draw ?Walking tracks .Reminds me of the Legendary Lord Mayor of Dublin Alfie Byrne who once said we will supply shoes to every child in the City including the footless .We are actually going Backward to Go forward .Look at old Black and White photos of College Green with Trams bikes horses just like today .Im thinking should I get meself a long Camel hair overcoat and a Trilby now before they become fashionable again and will the Girls from the Flats start wearing headscarves that they can turn into facemasks when they go into Pennys .I bet Frawleys ,Guineys ,Clearys ,Mc Birneys Kilmartins the Bookies wish they could of held on long enough to see how much we progressed since 1940 .Sure mow we have the Good Rona disease to replace TB .More people out of work now than in 1940.Its a fucked up world but Ill watch How Green Is my valley later on on netflix to cheer meself up .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2020, 12:23:51 pm »
I reckon they'll manage to get the document past their party members, possibly a hiccup or 2 along the way

john m

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2020, 12:37:55 pm »
I reckon they'll manage to get the document past their party members, possibly a hiccup or 2 along the way

Listening to the Lad on TV 3 he is coming around to my way of thinking that Leo is hoping the Greens crash the deal and New election .Ask yourself why if the Gaff is getting better they are extending the Covid Payments .Trying to buy an election?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2020, 09:10:34 pm »
Good to see investment in the promotion of cycling and walking. If COVID '19 has taught us anything it's that we need to reduce reliance on public transport, in particular taxis.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2020, 10:07:35 pm »
Good to see investment in the promotion of cycling and walking. If COVID '19 has taught us anything it's that we need to reduce reliance on public transport, in particular taxis.
I've just had a thought , if the government do away with despatchers then all the pax have to walk out out of where ever to get themselves a taxi.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2020, 10:10:16 pm »
Get a Grip Taxi driving is for the lads that use to be in remedial reding ,designed to let them think they own their own business .

dalymount

« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2020, 10:19:48 pm »
Is there any merit is this breakthrough drug for the virus ? Its used to treat arthritis,and asthma two things I have .I might try it .supposed to be around since the 60ts

john m

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2020, 10:27:26 pm »
Is there any merit is this breakthrough drug for the virus ? Its used to treat arthritis,and asthma two things I have .I might try it .supposed to be around since the 60ts

NO just release a Presser and your share prise rises then the management sell off their shares .Its a Flu nothing more DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ANYBODY WHO DIED FROM IT >REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING EPIDEMIC .
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:30:38 pm by john m »

Offline Pugwat

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2020, 11:23:12 pm »

NO just release a Presser and your share prise rises then the management sell off their shares .Its a Flu nothing more DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ANYBODY WHO DIED FROM IT >REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING EPIDEMIC .
I know 2 who died and a 32 year old who spent 2 weeks in icu in tallaght but recovered l.

john m

« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2020, 11:28:29 pm »

I know 2 who died and a 32 year old who spent 2 weeks in icu in tallaght but recovered l.

Two I know more than that died over the same time including my mother in Law she was 94 died from medical issues but if she was in a nursing home with Phnewmonia they would of recorder Covid as the cause of death .Im beginning to agree with Doc its bollox ,Big Business are Profiting buying good stock for cents on the Dollar .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #145 on: June 18, 2020, 08:36:20 pm »
I knew two who died, neither of them taximen / taxi drivers.

dalymount

« Reply #146 on: June 18, 2020, 09:32:17 pm »
A member who was active on here some time ago ,and whos father was diagnosed with the virus ,his father unfortunately died a couple of months back from it.he PMd me,but for some reason my messages dont appear to be sending .that was weeks  ago

john m

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2020, 10:07:29 am »
Looks like the Greens are going to take the bait and Form a Government .Im not a Shinner but if the Greens  FG/FF form a government its the end of the beginning for Irish Politics .The Shinners were never even spoken to .A democratically elected Political party ignored .BUT the Government will form an UNELECTED  Citizens Convention to hide behind and let them Suggest we have a Same sex Referendum and an Abortion Referendum because the Elected Dail hadnt got the Balls to propose the Motions .A power grab by the Old civil war parties aided by the Hippies Mung Bean Munching Bike Nazies .After Covid the Environment is the Biggest issue facing the country and the Greens have just agreed to be exterminated by the Irish Political system for the appearance of progress ..TIME TO GET A GUN when the only party with any Principle are Sinn Fein .

dalymount

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2020, 10:10:39 am »
It may not happen.the green membership may not ratify the deal

john m

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2020, 10:44:21 am »
It will be Close Dalymount very close But the Country needs a Government and to Exclude the Shinners because of their Revolutionary Violence by two Parties who were born out of the Exact same Revolutionary violence in Fact both Fine Fail and Fine Gael are the Bastard children of Sinn Fein both Grew out of Splits within the Original Sinn Fein Party of 1919 .FF are Dieing  this is their Swansong .Covid Brexit ,new Digital tax law will mean next election they might not even get enough elected members to get Speaking rights in the Dail just like the dying embers of the Labour Party .After this Parliament the Next one will be a split along most Parliamentary lines, of Left led by SF and Right (conservative ) led by FG .I wonder what price Gerry Adams is to be the next President he must now be the Favourite to follow in the footsteps of Sean T ,Childers Douglas Hyde and the Chief of Staff Dev .

Show Unread Posts