Author Topic: Brexit  (Read 132510 times)

The Liffey Lip

The Liffey Lip

john m

Re: Brexir
« Reply #182 on: August 18, 2018, 04:20:22 pm »
Lip why do people not listen to Donny T .He said he dosent like NATO and wants it to break up so attacking Turkey puts pressure on NATO .He said he dosent like the EU and wants to see it break up .So attack the Zaloty .He knows Turkey and Poland are led by right wing extremists who wont back down .The weak link of both nations are their currency and their reliance on foreign borrowings to run the country .WW3 has already started and its America against the world and its being played with money only   AT THE MOMENT .dont forget my old warning GET YOURSELF A GUN.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #183 on: August 18, 2018, 04:22:44 pm »
I only found out today that Poland made gambling illegal 6 years ago. They're much more advanced than I thought.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2018, 04:28:05 pm »
Lip why do people not listen to Donny T .He said he dosent like NATO and wants it to break up so attacking Turkey puts pressure on NATO .He said he dosent like the EU and wants to see it break up .So attack the Zaloty .He knows Turkey and Poland are led by right wing extremists who wont back down .The weak link of both nations are their currency and their reliance on foreign borrowings to run the country .WW3 has already started and its America against the world and its being played with money only   AT THE MOMENT .dont forget my old warning GET YOURSELF A GUN.

i thought World War 2 never ended, Johnny. Seeing as how the whole game was to set up the chosen people with their own little nation..1947. They're still at each others throats over there....Donny is a pseudomonas being manipulated by his son-in-law Jared Kushner. Aul Jared is a good mate of that fella with the nordie name....is it Nathan Yahoo?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:32:21 pm by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #185 on: August 18, 2018, 04:34:52 pm »
Yids took over the USA a long time ago .I wonder would they ever decide to attack the £ Britain is in a Brexit mess attack the £ put the BOE  under pressure force Britain into the IMF then step in and buy up everything cheap .Like they did here Plenty of them Vulture funds have trillions of US Dollars fresh off the printing press .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #186 on: August 18, 2018, 04:39:10 pm »
Yids took over the USA a long time ago .I wonder would they ever decide to attack the £ Britain is in a Brexit mess attack the £ put the BOE  under pressure force Britain into the IMF then step in and buy up everything cheap .Like they did here Plenty of them Vulture funds have trillions of US Dollars fresh off the printing press .

Did you know at the first sitting of U.S. Congress, the vote to have German as their first language lost by 1 vote and English it was. The U.S. of A was stocked mainly by Germanic and Dutch farming peasants.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #187 on: August 18, 2018, 04:42:36 pm »
We gotz to keep it reel...Avi....

Evangelische Gemeinschaft".

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #188 on: August 18, 2018, 05:05:39 pm »
Last post for a while...The Pope needs my services.....

Big tax hike coming lads for all you men hanging out of living with high-earning wimmin. Watch that Dizee Pascal twat........sufferin' succotash.

Offline SClass

« Reply #189 on: August 18, 2018, 07:01:31 pm »
Have ya no dictionary S.Just google it if us don't wanna buy one.

Unusually short response from you mercenary for hire,
Yes I do have a dictionary,
Yes I have looked up the word racist many times,
I asked you for your interpretation of the word racist,
Everyone's a racist to you who has a opinion on uncontrolled immigration,
Your parents included, rofl

And have you heard the latest
EUs Schengen crisis,
Germany considering proposals to impose border controls with France.

Love it,
Like to see Mister Merkel getting a good kick in the balls for the disastrous decisions inflicted on Germany,
The cesspit is starting to crumble,

« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2018, 07:15:05 pm »
You're nothing but a troll E class.An old troll but still a troll.Everything you post you've already posted multiple times before.You seem to take a bit of pleasure from being the cunt in the room.Dunno why but everything you post is anti this anti that.Everyone else is stupid but very few agree with your opinions.Wonder why?I could not give a flying ballsack about Shengen or any of Bruce Lee's brothers for that matter.

Yer only a yellow belt in internet bollix talking E
A class....I'm more like a third dan black belt.And it's a little sad when ya keep trying to draw me out.I don't really enjoy breaking yer false teeth every time.Makes me look like the cunt.

Anyway have a good weekend.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:19:47 pm by mercenary for hire »

Offline SClass

« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2018, 07:25:07 pm »
You're nothing but a troll E class.An old troll but still a troll.Everything you post you've already posted multiple times before.You seem to take a bit of pleasure from being the cunt in the room.Dunno why but everything you post is anti this anti that.Everyone else is stupid but very few agree with your opinions.Wonder why?I could not give a flying ballsack about Shengen or any of Bruce Lee's brothers for that matter.

Yer only a yellow belt in internet bollix talking E
A class....I'm more like a third dan black belt.And it's a little sad when ya keep trying to draw me out.I don't really enjoy breaking yer false teeth every time.Makes me look like the cunt.

Anyway have a good weekend.

So why didja pick
Mercenary for hire,
Fancy yourself as a bit of a mercenary, rofl

Draw you out,
You can be very abusive at times.
I Only asked a simple question,
Holy fuck,
Now you want to break me up.
And what will I be doing.
So you never answered the question,
Was it to difficult to answer,
Though so, by your reaction,

O does everyone agree with your opinion, Not many on here to get a answer to that,
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:41:41 pm by SClass »

« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2018, 07:35:30 pm »
Honestly can't remember..I think For hire was taken already.And it's on our meter.It's the first thing ya see when ya start driving the cab.Nissan primera doesn't have the same ring to it.

dalymount

« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2018, 08:39:48 pm »
Don't worry sclass,Nigel is back to make sure Brexiteers goes ahead,and hopefully it is the beginning of the end for the EU,and all the unelected cunts who enjoy cushy jobs,and pension's

Offline SClass

« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2018, 11:07:57 pm »
Don't worry sclass,Nigel is back to make sure Brexiteers goes ahead,and hopefully it is the beginning of the end for the EU,and all the unelected cunts who enjoy cushy jobs,and pension's

Yeah ,
Should get a bit more interesting
Great speaker, knows his stuff,
Always has a good  answer.
The BBC lefties will try ignore him deprive him of publicity

Show Unread Posts