Author Topic: Roy says NTA not taking appts and threatening fines  (Read 12381 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Roy says NTA not taking appts and threatening fines
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2018, 04:56:55 pm »
There's one cunnt in Northwood 1 (licence renewal), he even checked a fukin LED worklamp i have in the boot which i haven't recharged in yonks,it worked but would he have failed me if it didn't?.....my torch was on the front seat with my pen and pad,he went through everything lookin to fail me,if a driver is takin the piss like the one beside me last year who had a torch in his roofsign for the test and the geezer who turned up for his test with no car cos it was in a garage but wanted yer man to fail him on some items cos he'd have to pay the entire amount next time.

I've never failed a LRA despite having no rear window decal once. They usually ask me to roll down all the windows and lay the safety equipment out in the boot. Then they take a photo or two, ask me to print a receipt and tell them the mileage and (for the last couple of years) tell me that the passenger side door sticker won't pass again. Whole process takes 4-5 minutes. I even discretely offered the inspector a drink (folded well within fist size) for overlooking the decal that year and he refused to take it.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2018, 05:23:47 pm »
I've never failed a LRA despite having no rear window decal once. They usually ask me to roll down all the windows and lay the safety equipment out in the boot. Then they take a photo or two, ask me to print a receipt and tell them the mileage and (for the last couple of years) tell me that the passenger side door sticker won't pass again. Whole process takes 4-5 minutes. I even discretely offered the inspector a drink (folded well within fist size) for overlooking the decal that year and he refused to take it.

I'm the same rats, except last year he wanted to see the footie lit up, but I has LEDs in it donuts difficult to see during the day.
I've always drive into the spot as my front bumper has a crack in it and it's always passed. Again last year the chap told me to reverse into the spot so when I done that and then stood in front of the crack

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2018, 05:24:36 pm »
There's one cunnt in Northwood 1 (licence renewal), he even checked a fukin LED worklamp i have in the boot which i haven't recharged in yonks,it worked but would he have failed me if it didn't?.....my torch was on the front seat with my pen and pad,he went through everything lookin to fail me,if a driver is takin the piss like the one beside me last year who had a torch in his roofsign for the test and the geezer who turned up for his test with no car cos it was in a garage but wanted yer man to fail him on some items cos he'd have to pay the entire amount next time.

Show Unread Posts