Author Topic: Roy says NTA not taking appts and threatening fines  (Read 12382 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Roy says NTA not taking appts and threatening fines
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2018, 11:48:44 am »
A bit of common sense .They will be handing out no fines just prodding most of you fucktards who even though most updates were available since November didnt bother your bollox getting it done .

Seriously?

You don't believe some drivers may be law abiding and taking the regulatory authority at their word will not work if they don't comply... despite it being impossible for them to do so?

A lot of meters were not capable of being updated prior to the February deadline you cannot just call them fucktards because some meters were programable.

Unless and until the NTA update their website to extend the deadline for those unable to have their meter sealed, they are forcing drivers off the road who are off the road through NO fault of their own.

The only fucktard here is you, in one post telling drivers to ignore the NTA and risk a fine and in another calling them fusktards.

Muppet!

They are in the minority it would appear. Paddy will wait until everyone else in the queue has seen Santy.

john m

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2018, 11:53:55 am »
The National taxi fare is a MAXIMUM fare chargeable .Could you see any judge on appeal upholding a fine for charging UNDER the MAXIMUM ,now lads working off the meter and not issuing wavers they are the real bandits  lol lol lol

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2018, 11:58:15 am »
Cops might well ask you why a man going at 20 kmph in a 50 kmph zone is going so slow.

john m

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2018, 12:05:21 pm »
Generation Snowflake now includes 50 year olds .In todays world there would be loads of people at the foot of the mountain looking up and wondering whats up there sfraid they might fall down if they climbed it .To hear some you would think the regulators were all x gistappo any time I met them I found them to be decent men just doing a job not trying to shoot fish in a barrell based on internet rumours of impending doom .Just look at the annual figures for fines issued by the regs they probably dont issue two dozen fines per man per year .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2018, 12:14:06 pm »
John, I was pulled in and asked why I was going so slow on Fonthill Rd...demanded name and address after being asked what speed would you recommend I travel at has its drawbacks...spare cylinder was gone. Maybe the cops don't bother with you because you have one of those settled and comfy faces?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 12:19:00 pm »
There's one cunnt in Northwood 1 (licence renewal), he even checked a fukin LED worklamp i have in the boot which i haven't recharged in yonks,it worked but would he have failed me if it didn't?.....my torch was on the front seat with my pen and pad,he went through everything lookin to fail me,if a driver is takin the piss like the one beside me last year who had a torch in his roofsign for the test and the geezer who turned up for his test with no car cos it was in a garage but wanted yer man to fail him on some items cos he'd have to pay the entire amount next time.

john m

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 12:19:12 pm »
First rule Cop or Reg or girl in the dole are just like us doing a job they are entitled to the dignity of their labour .Gards stop me first thing turn off the radio extend a civil greeting and LISTEN find it works a treat mutual respect you start mouting off your on a loser before you have time to put a verbal full stop at the end of your verbal first sentence .

john m

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 12:21:37 pm »
There's one cunnt in Northwood 1 (licence renewal), he even checked a fukin LED worklamp i have in the boot which i haven't recharged in yonks,it worked but would he have failed me if it didn't?.....my torch was on the front seat with my pen and pad,he went through everything lookin to fail me,if a driver is takin the piss like the one beside me last year who had a torch in his roofsign for the test and the geezer who turned up for his test with no car cos it was in a garage but wanted yer man to fail him on some items cos he'd have to pay the entire amount next time.
Theres a guy works in northwood thinks he is Elvis .Seen him making drivers remove the CC sticker from the roofie .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 12:25:19 pm »
First rule Cop or Reg or girl in the dole are just like us doing a job they are entitled to the dignity of their labour .Gards stop me first thing turn off the radio extend a civil greeting and LISTEN find it works a treat mutual respect you start mouting off your on a loser before you have time to put a verbal full stop at the end of your verbal first sentence .

So you're saying your uncontrollable litany of verbiage is confined to the keyboard? I saw you on Pat Kenny yrs ago....try codding the gibbons if you like Johnny...but you're only fooling yourself. You wouldn't resist throwing in some reference to Shatter or Ross if a cop stopped you....Tourettes of the gob is unstoppable.

john m

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2018, 12:53:21 pm »
Na dont have a problem with Gards .Johova witnesses or Shinners knocking on me door receive special treatment commensurate with their vile beliefs .Young O brien the Shinner Blackrock Educated plumb voiced moron wouldnt even walk down my road just in case I might be out and about and the Junkie promoting Gino from the block will get a potty of piss thrown over him if he ever darkens my door step .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2018, 01:38:48 pm »
Generation Snowflake now includes 50 year olds .In todays world there would be loads of people at the foot of the mountain looking up and wondering whats up there sfraid they might fall down if they climbed it .To hear some you would think the regulators were all x gistappo any time I met them I found them to be decent men just doing a job not trying to shoot fish in a barrell based on internet rumours of impending doom .Just look at the annual figures for fines issued by the regs they probably dont issue two dozen fines per man per year .
What you are too stupid to realise is it doesn’t matter what you think the  NTA might or might not do, the fact is they continue to threaten drivers for whom it is impossible to comply with their order with finse of up to €260, regardless of whether they do or not,( the threat is still wrong, are you really too thick to realise this?

john m

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2018, 01:51:55 pm »
What you are too stupid to realise is it doesn’t matter what you think the  NTA might or might not do, the fact is they continue to threaten drivers for whom it is impossible to comply with their order with finse of up to €260, regardless of whether they do or not,( the threat is still wrong, are you really too thick to realise this?

Threat of rain later with possibility of snow .Must stay in bed I might get wet or cold .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2018, 04:30:03 pm »

This is the same Roy who advertises a fixed fare from Baldoyle to the Airport of 22 euro.From the furthest reaches of Baldoyle to the Airport it is only 20 euro including pickup on the night rate.When I rang Applus yesterday I had no problem getting an appointment. As usual he is full of crap.
Airport to Baldoyle is roughly €20. While the reverse us easily €22. Do Moyclare to Airport and it's €25

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:43 pm »
I agree with Roy. There should be a grace period, perhaps 14 days, to get meters reprogrammed. It's ridiculous that men should be deemed to be operating illegally for charging the old rate shortly after a rate change.

There are problems with Applus+. There were no appointments available anywhere in the country when I rang last Monday. When they rang me back on Tuesday they could only offer me centres on the southside of Dublin. When SGS had the contract appointments were readily available nationwide back when they had 20,000 more drivers to deal with. I know other drivers who, like me, have been given appointments miles away from their nearest test centre and who, like me, have no intention of driving that distance so will reschedule within 48 hours of their appointments and will continue to do so until they are presented with a reasonable option.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2018, 04:55:21 pm »
I rang SkanATM about updating my meter about three weeks ago and  I was told that they wont  be starting until Thursday Feb 1st. That's the reason for the Queue in the photo.. When I eventually got mine done I rang straight away and  got the earliest appointment for a reseal which was 16th April.   C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-)
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Show Unread Posts