Author Topic: England  (Read 2675 times)

john m

England
« on: March 25, 2019, 11:38:08 am »
England are a good side .Value bet England to win 4-0 @13/1 ,5-0 @30/16-0 60/1

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: England
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 12:58:32 pm »
Can I have Rice with that...The RA have disowned any past comments made by him.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 01:03:07 pm »
England are a Good side Rice or no Rice  A few quid to be made at big odds .They are free scoring with plenty of confidence .Look at the absolute shite we put on the field and off the field is it any wonder Rice or Grealish dont want anything to do with it .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 01:09:00 pm »
They'll fold under pressure with the likes of M'Bappé and Hazard running at them but they're a damn sight better than they were....as a Dub, I'm supporting them to go all the way in the Euros....

john m

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 11:21:36 pm »

Woodwork...

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 07:07:06 am »
And "The Clock Stopped never to go again when the old............." !!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 07:08:04 am »
A number of complaints gone in again about you know what. These Eastern European lads really do themselves no favours......Southgate said some Uefa rep heard it all.

john m

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 10:24:51 am »
A number of complaints gone in again about you know what. These Eastern European lads really do themselves no favours......Southgate said some Uefa rep heard it all.

If FIFA are allabout equality then why do they allow Flags and anthems when they know they are symbols of nationalism.If somebody refers tome as a Mick or a Paddy is that any more offensive than calling somebody a [] .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 10:36:31 am »

If FIFA are allabout equality then why do they allow Flags and anthems when they know they are symbols of nationalism.If somebody refers tome as a Mick or a Paddy is that any more offensive than calling somebody a [] .
John I think racism works only 1 way and that's in favour of the coloured man, very seldom the white folk get to complain and win
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 10:47:38 am »
If a complaint is made they will act. In fairness, the SFA take it seriously enough -lifetime bans handed down to sectarian bigots from Rangers and Celtic. I think the IFA in Norn Iron take it very seriously indeed. I suppose the average Irishman won't register a complaint.......

Show Unread Posts