Author Topic: Retirement for Notorious McG.  (Read 5941 times)

The Liffey Lip

Retirement for Notorious McG.
« on: March 26, 2019, 07:35:37 am »
He won't be able to stick being out of the public eye..........give it 12 months max..

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0326/1038591-conor-mcgregor-mma/

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Retirement for Notorious McG.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 09:17:19 am »
I thought he was finished already.Who was the last person he beat recently?..

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 09:26:21 am »
I thought he was finished already.Who was the last person he beat recently?..
Some coloured guy in the states over his phone (only last Week)
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 10:20:14 am »
Hewont get a permit tofight in the USA due to his conviction for violence .People in Ireland realize he is a waster scumbag wont pony upto see him fight when you can see him fight by going to the Black Forge and calling him a knacker .He destroyed his own reputation and credability with his antics .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 10:34:36 am »
Hewont get a permit tofight in the USA due to his conviction for violence .People in Ireland realize he is a waster scumbag wont pony upto see him fight when you can see him fight by going to the Black Forge and calling him a knacker .He destroyed his own reputation and credability with his antics .
Sacrilege what has happened to the Black Forge, god be with the days when it was McCanns and then The Bentley, met me wife in the Bentley back in 1990 (World Cup Time).

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 10:42:59 am »

Plenty before him got their licenses to fight after far more serious convictions..........rape, murder etc. It's a gangster sport, John, attended by wanabees and financed by crooks.......same as boxing.

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 10:56:45 am »
Sacrilege what has happened to the Black Forge, god be with the days when it was McCanns and then The Bentley, met me wife in the Bentley back in 1990 (World Cup Time).

Mc Canns that was years ago I had old Mr Mc Canns grandaughter in the car once and she said they still own the carpark and the Bank of Ireland building on the corner and the Industrial estate .Clever man sell the pub keep the land .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 11:05:57 am »
Yeah John and if memory serves me right, poor auld Norman McCann hung himself in the boozer

Mc Canns that was years ago I had old Mr Mc Canns grandaughter in the car once and she said they still own the carpark and the Bank of Ireland building on the corner and the Industrial estate .Clever man sell the pub keep the land .

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 11:23:07 am »
He stopped being interesting after he became wealthy.His fans will always think he still has what it takes.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 02:24:31 pm »
Fair play... he made a large fortune and got out without serious injury.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 02:30:05 pm »
Exactly, but he'll be back..........the draw of the spotlight and he'll probably lose 10 million at the Curragh in June etc.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 02:33:49 pm »
He might be smarter than you think. I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities outside of the ring/cage/whatever it is?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2019, 02:36:59 pm »
i know he is smarter than he lets on...just sarcastically regurgitating the tripe so many Irish begrudgers are offering up at his second retirement announcement. If he were female he'd be a sports icon..........and if he spoke like someone from Wickla.

john m

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 02:49:35 pm »
fella he assaulted in the USA going to sue him for millions .He will dump Dee and fuck off to somewhere as a tax exile end up drowning in a puddle of his own piss in some doorway .Lad needs help coping with living in a fishbowl .In two or three years time nobody will remember him

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 02:53:10 pm »
What's all this begrudgery stuff everyone speaks of?If someone is a cunt there still a cunt with  loads money.Not jealousy or anything else involved.People are judged by their actions.Stop defending cuntish behaviour.I know I wouldn't stop for him.

Show Unread Posts