Author Topic: Retirement for Notorious McG.  (Read 5995 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Retirement for Notorious McG.
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 02:55:59 pm »
fella he assaulted in the USA going to sue him for millions .He will dump Dee and fuck off to somewhere as a tax exile end up drowning in a puddle of his own piss in some doorway .Lad needs help coping with living in a fishbowl .In two or three years time nobody will remember him

That might be true, but when he's dead and people can Google him...they'll see a man who came from a rough area and went on to fight the biggest draw in boxing history, money-wise.....what'll we be remembered for John?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 02:58:44 pm »
What's all this begrudgery stuff everyone speaks of?If someone is a cunt there still a cunt with  loads money.Not jealousy or anything else involved.People are judged by their actions.Stop defending cuntish behaviour.I know I wouldn't stop for him.

Twitter (only social media crap I'm on)....Facebook etc etc.....full of zero hour contract losers with 9 kids running him down....wasn't referring to anyone here.....but it's never too far away with the Paddy.......

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 03:11:34 pm »
He thrives on people not liking him.Keeps his name in the media.I had a yank in the car who couldn't find his new whiskey in town, one of the barmen described it as horse piss...If he made nice whiskey he'd be a hero..probably.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 03:18:59 pm »
Yanks are the ones paying HBO and Showtime the bucks to keep that UFC shite alive....That giant in the wrestling game...The Undertaker, about 7 foot 6 or so, reckoned most people just want to see somebody getting a blow or a throw in because they're incapable themselves and they need some cunt to hate.

Offline Tony

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 04:57:00 pm »
He was and always will be a fukkin wanker, next stop will in the square ring in the wwf or whatever the fuck the wrestling is called these days.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2019, 05:07:33 pm »
Could be a sensible option, I guess. I'm no expert on wrestling but I gather it's all well choreographed and, as such, carries little or no risk.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 07:45:55 pm »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloodyelbow.com/platform/amp/2019/3/26/18282747/conor-mcgregor-under-investigation-for-sexual-assault-ufc-news-mma-breaking-nytimes

The New York Times has reported that UFC superstar Conor McGregor was arrested by Irish authorities in January. According to the story, McGregor remains under investigation for an alleged December sexual assault.

The UFC’s top box-office draw is under investigation in Ireland after a woman accused him of sexual assault in December, four people “familiar with the investigation” told the paper.

McGregor, 30, has not officially been charged with any crime. A spokesperson for Ireland’s police service confirmed an “unnamed sportsman” was arrested on Jan. 17 and released without charge. A file had been sent to the national prosecutor’s office for consideration.

The alleged assault is said to have occurred at the Beacon Hotel in Dublin. These allegations were the source of news reports in Ireland last year that did not mention McGregor by name. Due to Irish law news media cannot identify individuals charged with rape unless they are convicted. McGregor has neither been charged nor convicted.

A lawyer for the former two-division UFC champion did not respond to the Times’ request for a comment on the allegations. McGregor has yet to publicly addressed the accusations.

Bloody Elbow will have more as this story develops.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 02:33:54 pm »
She was probably gagging for it... the man is an icon in certain circles.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 02:39:17 pm »
She was probably gagging for it... the man is an icon in certain circles.
Gagging for the Payoff more likely
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2019, 05:19:29 pm »
That too.

Show Unread Posts