Author Topic: I AM BETTER BETTER THAN YOU  (Read 3127 times)

john m

I AM BETTER BETTER THAN YOU
« on: March 29, 2019, 10:32:04 pm »
OK if your interested join up .Stake 50 euro per man .You pick a bet for 50 any bet during your week .Everybody that signs up gets to play then we split the winnings after everybody has bet .Your choice try for big reward or play safe .Starts in two weeks time .I am the first to sign up to play .

Offline Belker

Re: I AM BETTER BETTER THAN YOU
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 11:08:07 pm »
Firstly You are not Better than me John M, I have taken your money off you before 'reluctantly', Uber bet, Red card bet, and since then I have tried to stop myself from taking any more of your hard-earned, really it is like taking Candy from a Baby, you see things in Illuminati fashion, everything you see is in 'Rose-tinted glasses' !

I think I even warned you before TO NEVER EVER TAKE A BET OFF ME !

I'm ex-semi-pro, your semi-Illuminati, who do you think is gonna win ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 11:49:34 pm »
this fella had a paki living next door to him and one day the paki knocked on his door and said "I'm a better man than you."
the fella was dumbfounded and said I never said you were'nt. what makes you think you're a better man than me.
"I have'nt got a fuckin paki living next door to me", he said.

john m

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 12:00:21 am »
Firstly You are not Better than me John M, I have taken your money off you before 'reluctantly', Uber bet, Red card bet, and since then I have tried to stop myself from taking any more of your hard-earned, really it is like taking Candy from a Baby, you see things in Illuminati fashion, everything you see is in 'Rose-tinted glasses' !

You wanted to lay me a roaf who would get the least in the presedential election and I Pleeded with you not to lay me  How did that work out ,You weregoing to bet @2/5 a genereal election in 2018  While I was betting 1oo /1 a general election in 2017  only one of us was betting clever .I would beat you like a rented mule if I ever decided to .So whats the story if I get this car on Monday are we doing dinner in Cork on Wedensday

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 04:57:02 pm »
I'll have a go for €50, I guess.

john m

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 10:01:39 pm »
Starts the week after the National.We will draw for who goes in order .You post up the bet before the off  hold on toany winnings and pay out at the end of competition .We use to have a punters club a few years ago .We were losing until the last day .Gerry bet £25 Ew 10/1 11/2  both won.

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2019, 04:49:09 am »

You wanted to lay me a roaf who would get the least in the presedential election and I Pleeded with you not to lay me  How did that work out , NO IDEA.  You weregoing to bet @2/5 4/6 a genereal election in 2018  THEY WOULDN'T LAY ME.  While I was betting 1oo /1 a general election in 2017  only one of us was betting clever .I would beat you like a rented mule if I ever decided to .So stop Fookin donating money to me !! I have won every bet we ever had together !!

So whats the story if I get this car on Monday are we doing dinner in Cork on Wedensday
I'm Up fer it. Korky is never a man to shrink away from a session unless he has a prior appointment, I dunno how the rest of the Doob lads are fixed ?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:06:00 am by Belker »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2019, 11:59:47 am »
I'm always up for a road trip. Maybe we could take in a race meeting?

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 04:52:14 am »
I'm always up for a road trip. Maybe we could take in a race meeting?
Mallow this Sunday, 7th April.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 12:36:22 pm »
He mightn't have his shitebox nua by then.

Show Unread Posts