Author Topic: Ultra low emissions zones  (Read 4864 times)

Offline Vikkiz

Re: Ultra low emissions zones
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2019, 08:28:29 pm »
I think a major factor in Autism is the foods we now consume, along with all the extra “waves” we have flying around the place around us.

If you’re at home with the missus, that’s 2 phones connected to the WiFi, laptops, heating controls, Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth in cars, multiply that by 3 as there is most likely a house either side you with the same.

Going back 30, 40, 50 years an autistic child was probably put in a home, to silently rock back and forward in a chair in the corner all day.

john m

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 12:21:05 am »
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/education/many-invisible-autistic-children-excluded-from-education-report-1.3852670  this is not the first time national journalism has copied what we speak abou .

Offline Mr phooey

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2019, 01:40:04 am »
The main cause of autism is the diagnosis...
30 yers ago... Nobody was employed to stick label on kid who different.....
Mr phooey say a load of friggin cobbrors....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2019, 08:45:34 am »
70% of our brains go unused according to the experts...........maybe the autistic males have developed access to the digital part of our cerebral powers? There used to be a guy in the 80's on the old bus out to Arthur Griffith Park who got off outside Lomans...........he had tourettes...ticks and swearing etc but nobody batted an eyelid back then...........people just accepted diversity without it being rammed down their throats.

john m

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 12:16:43 pm »
Lip dont know if its a scam or as a result of environmental or mobile phone radiation but 9% of males under the age of 7 are  on the Autism Spectrum .There is no OFFICIAL figures but a good friend who works in the sector and has a non verbal son tells me its becomming a real issue but nobody is championing any sort of inquiry into it .I personally know 4 people who have non verbal Autistic Children ,dont remember any when I was a kid in the 60s or seventies or eighties or ninties ,only seems to have developed along with the boom in Diesel cars and mobile phones .As you have commented about 5G we need to be weary .

As I asked in my opening sentence .Seems that the new fiddle is .Since Joan The Moan changed the dole payments for single parents and they get cut off when the kid is seven .Now you get the kid diagnosed as Autistic and you become their carer and keep your payments.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2019, 12:25:40 pm »
I'm sure there's a teacher married to one or two men here who could conform how difficult it is to get a child diagnosed on the first place. Don't know anything about the welfare and how they operate but I'd say you might be right.........

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2019, 12:27:47 pm »
There's that too John but I didn't wanna say anything.There may also be more undiagnosed parents on the spectrum who are starting families compared to 30 years ago.Now even the icebergers can have families due to the dating apps and their likelyhood of being a successful in IT.The nerds are running the world.

Ah remember when a Spectrum referred to a computer game..

john m

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2019, 01:19:22 pm »
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47815117  £24 a day congestion and this .

john m

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2019, 01:22:16 pm »
So the older cars pay the charge .Who are most likely to own old cars THE FUCKING POOR PAYING AGAIN .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2019, 01:23:38 pm »
Naturally. The meek shall inherit the tax....

john m

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2019, 01:27:14 pm »

£11.50 congestion and £12.00 dirt tax .You can be sure the Mung Bean munchers in DCC are looking on to see how it works .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2019, 04:22:03 pm »

£11.50 congestion and £12.00 dirt tax .You can be sure the Mung Bean munchers in DCC are looking on to see how it works .
My thoughts and Prius are with the family! 8)

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2019, 07:29:03 am »

They do have the valid excuse of an efficient public transport network though. Think the tube is up and running around 5/5.30 a.m. and goes up to 12 or 1 a.m. Maybe this new Go crowd will be running buses all night in Dublin?

john m

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2019, 08:27:49 am »
Lip Dublin is designed for the car or bike or walking .Look how few streets in the City that carry busses most of the city is not designed for public transport but i can see 24 hour bus services in the very near future .This new bus crowd dont pay the same T&Cs as Dublin Bus .Last week the Transport minister was before the Senate and a Dublin City Based Senator suggested mandatory EV for all Dublin City taxis .I think that is a possibility .Could be something like after 2025 on renual we have to be hybrid or EVs .If the Germans and French develope decent EVs im sure the EU will introduce a ban on non hybrid or EV in cities with over a million citizens or something similar .I personally am in favour of banning Diesel and petrol cars as it cannot be good for us working full shifts sitting behind somebody elses exhaust pipes .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2019, 08:41:46 am »
When I was in the midlands there was a bus heading to the Airport via the Red Cow all night........that was yrs ago. I doubt the lads.ladies working for Go have the union to resist working all night........some conspiracy theorists reckon that the Irish need not apply. Hard to take if true, but I did see 3 of them parked up at Bray Dart station a while back and they were all oriental. God help us all if Dublin gets a 24 hr bus service....it doesn't need it........only cities with facilities open 24 hrs do....

Show Unread Posts