Author Topic: Taxi driver sexually assaulted three young 'vulnerable' women  (Read 6989 times)

Offline Mr phooey

Offline Bob Shillin

Re: Taxi driver sexually assaulted three young 'vulnerable' women
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2019, 07:51:16 pm »
Legal system gone mad. Female barrister telling women that wearing a thong is an invitation to rape, and a female judge saying that a female passenger has to sit in the back with a driver on bail on a sexual assualt
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 08:28:26 pm »
Legal system gone mad. Female barrister telling women that wearing a thong is an invitation to rape, and a female judge saying that a female passenger has to sit in the back with a driver on bail on a sexual assualt
You have to hand it to them!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2019, 08:29:11 pm »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2019, 06:20:07 am »
Only sexual offences apply to revocation with the Shinners? Wonder what their position is on murderers, robbers, drug dealers etc..?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:24:07 am by The Liffey Lip »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2019, 09:16:13 am »
Drivers should expect to be asked for a receipt on most journeys involving young folks now. Just make sure you've everything tickety-boo. The Driver Check app on IOS and Android is being hammered at the mo...........be prepared and watch for those seeking opinions on current affairs. Many Trotskyites/Marxists will be looking to switch and deflect the blame here...........A diplomat thinks twice before he says nothing.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2019, 11:56:22 am »
I keep tellin yis,and yis think im fukking joking.its the fear both politicians,and the judiciary have of the immigrant council of Ireland.one word of criticism from that orginization,and it could be a career ending move.I already cited the case of the mayor of Naas a few years back when he said he didnt like representing Nigerians as he found to be a little bit aggressive,and and demanding .with in 4 days this man had to resign due to pressure from the afore mentioned body

There's no record of him having driven a taxi since November 2018 and his licence was allegedly revoked in February 2019 when he entered a guilty plea. However, the licence (K8106) was shown as active (but not linked to a vehicle) on TFIs Driver Check application at 09:22:36 this morning but has since been removed (i.e. lapsed).

Are you aware of any relevant criticism from the Immigrant Council or is that just a figment of your imagination?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2019, 12:02:14 pm »
Only sexual offences apply to revocation with the Shinners? Wonder what their position is on murderers, robbers, drug dealers etc..?

The shiners advocate appointing a body similar to PSA to conduct vetting. They believe men should be sacked from taxi driving on foot of convictions handed down by the British judiciary, the same judiciary that convicted the Guilford Four and the Birmingham Six while they support licensing immigrants with unverifiable criminal histories. Notably, the security trade is the only trade that can boast more immigrant licensees than the taxi trade.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2019, 12:08:59 pm »
Indeed and those who fought tooth and nail to prevent the introduction of a test for PSV drivers outside the Free State. Haven't heard a peep from Prophet before People or those on the hysterical left at all about any of this.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2019, 12:15:11 pm »
I think most of the Shiners taxi firms in Belfast offer a "private taxi" option which is essentially an unlicensed car and driver, traditionally a form of employment for freedom fighters. By point of fact the Shiners had "Uber Style" taxis long before Uber featured in anyone's wildest dreams.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2019, 12:17:30 pm »
Totally off-topic but Durrant did a nice number on MVG last week, I see. No point starting a new thread for one post...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2019, 12:19:51 pm »
Didn't see that myself, I was away for the weekend... was it a floor tournament or did I miss an ITV4 event?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2019, 12:23:56 pm »
No, wasn't on freeview....he beat him at Cheltenham is all I know....https://www.sportvideos.tv/watch-glen-durrant-beating-michael-van-gerwen-in-cheltenham-final/

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2019, 12:27:43 pm »
A "demo tournament" whatever that means, probably some sort of non ranking invitational event. I see he beat Anderson 4-0 in the semi-final too, nice.

Show Unread Posts