Author Topic: Paddy Power outrights.  (Read 7872 times)

The Liffey Lip

Paddy Power outrights.
« on: May 01, 2019, 11:45:16 am »
Liverpool 9/4 to win Champions League.......worth a nifty I think anyway.................Barcelona 6/4.....Spurs 11/1...........

Offline stonethecrows

Re: Paddy Power outrights.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 12:03:18 pm »
Liverpool 9/4 to win Champions League.......worth a nifty I think anyway.................Barcelona 6/4.....Spurs 11/1...........
And what about Ajax
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 12:19:14 pm »
What about them?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 12:28:51 pm »
Watched Ajax last nite for the 1st time and was impressed.
Me think they will make the final and who knows, football is a funny old game

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2019, 12:32:16 pm »
Something tells me Liverpool will win the double......City will slip up and Rafa Benitez will let his Toon Army slip up in St James'....and I think they'll beat Barca over the 2 legs.....

john m

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2019, 12:38:01 pm »
To compedative .Colin Keane @5/2 to be Irish Champion flat jockey is my idea of the best bet available at the moment Im on @ 4/1 Donnacha O Brien cant do light weights and will have to give way to Ryan Moore on his old mans good things and he will be required to ride a lot in the UK  Keane will ride twice as many horses as O Brien .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2019, 09:44:58 pm »
And what about Ajax

Great for removing oil and grease from metal and plastic... and skin.

john m

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 10:55:56 pm »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

john m

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 10:58:14 pm »
To compedative .Colin Keane @5/2 to be Irish Champion flat jockey is my idea of the best bet available at the moment Im on @ 4/1 Donnacha O Brien cant do light weights and will have to give way to Ryan Moore on his old mans good things and he will be required to ride a lot in the UK  Keane will ride twice as many horses as O Brien .

My nifty would still be running on .If I had of had a nifty on the pool I would now sell the ticket for tuppence .As I said to compedative .9/4 to beat two of the best teams in Europe .A fools Bet .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2019, 07:09:37 am »
All bets are fools bets........worth a nifty.......doesn't equate to actually putting it on though.....how did you fare with the All-Blacks against Ireland?....bleedin' hypocrite.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 08:12:01 am »
Klopp has to be the greatest bluffer in management at the mo.......Where was Messi last yr when they were stuffed by Roma in the semi second leg?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 09:26:04 am »
Klopp has to be the greatest bluffer in management at the mo.......Where was Messi last yr when they were stuffed by Roma in the semi second leg?
Yep Klopp is a cnut, hate them fckn teeth

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2019, 09:35:06 am »
Ajax and Barca it looks like...............young fellows all leaving next yr for Barca and Real versus Barca.....

john m

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2019, 09:39:06 am »

English league is poor only two teams even the second tier cant secure a Champions league place with two or three games to go .Wouldnt be surprised to see liverpool selling 5 or 6 players this year .They cant compete with the big spenders even Arsenal ans Spurs cant compete .Football is beginning to go like Flat Horse Racing only the very very rich can afford to own classic contender horses the little man cant compete

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2019, 09:41:47 am »
The championship is a good, tough and entertaining league...Leeds and Villa was great viewing. Barca and Real are like Utd.........all their fans are from far away.

Show Unread Posts