Author Topic: Paddy Power outrights.  (Read 7871 times)

john m

Re: Paddy Power outrights.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2019, 09:47:33 am »
Do you recon Leeds will bottle it .They are making coin in the Championship wouldnt have the money to compete in the Prem and if they yoyo back down the debt might bankrupt them AGAIN .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2019, 09:49:45 am »
Do you recon Leeds will bottle it .They are making coin in the Championship wouldnt have the money to compete in the Prem and if they yoyo back down the debt might bankrupt them AGAIN .
Let then come up and get hammered, fckn Hate Leeds
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2019, 09:51:20 am »
I'd say they have bottled it already, but the play-offs are still on............themselves and Sheff Utd would be some match on derby day in Yorkshire in the Prem league....like Villa and West Brom with more tattoos.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2019, 05:15:14 am »
To compedative .Colin Keane @5/2 to be Irish Champion flat jockey is my idea of the best bet available at the moment Im on @ 4/1 Donnacha O Brien cant do light weights and will have to give way to Ryan Moore on his old mans good things and he will be required to ride a lot in the UK  Keane will ride twice as many horses as O Brien .

My nifty would still be running on .If I had of had a nifty on the pool I would now sell the ticket for tuppence .As I said to compedative .9/4 to beat two of the best teams in Europe .A fools Bet .

Fools indeed..............they rush in where angels fear to tread.  lol

john m

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2019, 08:59:49 am »
To compedative .Colin Keane @5/2 to be Irish Champion flat jockey is my idea of the best bet available at the moment Im on @ 4/1 Donnacha O Brien cant do light weights and will have to give way to Ryan Moore on his old mans good things and he will be required to ride a lot in the UK  Keane will ride twice as many horses as O Brien .

My nifty would still be running on .If I had of had a nifty on the pool I would now sell the ticket for tuppence .As I said to compedative .9/4 to beat two of the best teams in Europe .A fools Bet .

Fools indeed..............they rush in where angels fear to tread.  lol

Still no value 9/4 to win outright after last nights heroics they still havent won it yet (think they might )

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 09:04:59 am »
Yanking your chain..........Barcelona have a track history of losing over 2 legs. They're very precious and proud as Liverpool proved last night and Roma last yr. I don't care if Liverpool win or not to be honest. All betting is foolish as is smoking, drinking, marriage etc.... fellows posting on a forum that they're earning X p.a.........

Lemmy from Motorhead summing gambling up:

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's - all - the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me,
Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,
Double up or quit, double stakes or split,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,

I don't wanna live forever,
And don't forget the joker!

Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again,
I see it in your eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gonna be,
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 09:14:13 am by The Liffey Lip »

john m

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2019, 10:05:43 am »
I dont really gamble I invest .I almost always cash out or bet to cover .I willhave a fiver or a tenner for entertainment but anything over 200 and its an investment to cash out .I bet on Colin Keane @4/1 in a two horse race .The second horse might be Donacha or it might be somebody else .If Keane looks like he might lose illback the challenger to cover my stake .Im on Kew Gardens @ 20/1 for Ascot Gold Cupif he goes 4/1 ill cash out some of my bet .Im on a thing of O briens @ 66/1 for the Ledger I sold that @33/1 and tooka profit .Im on Tessy May @ 16/1 to still be PM in 2020 but I covered @9/4 she goes this year .

The Game is bent you cant bet on the outcome but you can play the numbers and make a bit of coin .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2019, 10:09:30 am »
Investors gamble with other people's money.......you're rationalising a habit now. Everyone man needs a vice, John.....it proves you're alive and have some remnant of red blood in your body.

john m

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2019, 10:35:50 am »
Sometimes when you win you only sort of win .Off on Tuesday on Holidays Our kid bought a holiday for meself and her mother for christmas .On my bucket list is to sing Youll never walk alone on the KOP even though Im not a big football supporter .Our kid was going to get me tickets for Anfield for Christmas but all that was available was an end of season Game between Liverpool and Wolves .How much could you sell them tickets for .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2019, 10:40:41 am »
Sometimes when you win you only sort of win .Off on Tuesday on Holidays Our kid bought a holiday for meself and her mother for christmas .On my bucket list is to sing Youll never walk alone on the KOP even though Im not a big football supporter .Our kid was going to get me tickets for Anfield for Christmas but all that was available was an end of season Game between Liverpool and Wolves .How much could you sell them tickets for .
John as a Man Utd Fan I would not take them for nuttn, however fact that its a potential title clincher for them and with the cnuts winning last nite in Champs league Semi-Final, I would imagine they would make you a nice profit.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2019, 10:51:24 am »
John as a Man Utd Fan I would not take them for nuttn, however fact that its a potential title clincher for them and with the cnuts winning last nite in Champs league Semi-Final, I would imagine they would make you a nice profit.

Fortunatly unfortunate she bought us a Holiday to Tenerife and not the football tickets .Still think City will win the League be a strange anticlimax for Liverpool fans if the win the game and lose the league .Who do you think will win the Premiership first Leeds or Man Utd dont think either of them will win it again in our lifetime .Utd owners need to make profit cant afford to compete with the Fun boys who own clubs for entertainment like City PSG even Madrid are broke .I read somewhere Mourino might go to Celtic that would be a shrewd move if you were going to sell Celtic to a wealthy Arab or Chinaman ,Celtic are guarenteed European football every season.league is so bad that players would be well rested for European games .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2019, 10:53:13 am »
Celtic couldn't pay his salary demands. Their top earner is on peanuts compared to the poorest of Premiership players.

john m

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 11:00:15 am »
Celtic couldn't pay his salary demands. Their top earner is on peanuts compared to the poorest of Premiership players.

Salary wouldnt matter .If Desmond is getting it ready to sell.Mourino would be a huge assett add millions to the sales price .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2019, 11:06:38 am »
I'd say any Arab or Oligarch from Russia might have that sussed, John.....more of a chance of Neil Lennon being offered the Rangers job.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2019, 11:09:47 am »
What are the odds on it anyway?

Show Unread Posts