Author Topic: How to bet astutely.  (Read 5141 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: How to bet astutely.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 01:11:34 pm »
Mugs game... as if proof were needed:

On what he plans to do with his winnings, Morrice said: “I think I might give my wife a nice holiday – that would be my paramount thought at this time.”

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:50:14 pm »
Mugs game... as if proof were needed:

On what he plans to do with his winnings, Morrice said: “I think I might give my wife a nice holiday – that would be my paramount thought at this time.”
He didn't say that he would go with her did he? If not, he gets a holiday also.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 12:20:01 am »
Has the weasel bookie paid out yet?

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 07:00:58 pm »
I remember lying in bed one morning about 16 years ago with de misses and my infant middle son in the bed with us, if he wanted anything he would go straight fer it, no going around anything, he just went straight through everything.
I remember thinking to myself that morning; "Some day you will lead out the Irish rugby team".

It hasn't happened yet but after a most amazing outstanding performance from me small fella in an U-18 final fer Dolphin in Independence park last Saturday he is a little step closer to it !

john m

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 07:03:29 pm »
I remember lying in bed one morning about 16 years ago with de misses and my infant middle son in the bed with us, if he wanted anything he would go straight fer it, no going around anything, he just went straight through everything.
I remember thinking to myself that morning; "Some day you will lead out the Irish rugby team".

It hasn't happened yet but after a most amazing outstanding performance from me small fella in an U-18 final fer Dolphin in Independence park last Saturday he is a little step closer to it !

GOOD

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 07:09:39 pm »
Thanks John M, even after getting me cab 'Egged' and a Fifty-Five Euro Runner on Saturday night, I still couldn't wipe the grin off me gob on Sunday morning !
 lol

john m

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 10:34:13 pm »
My mantra is "Never kill a mans dreams as a mans dreams is all a man has "I have a DJ at home tells me she is going to be famous was No 2 in the Charts has a million stream Spotify tune but still borrows a score .I collect Vinyl records and have been known to belt out a Karaoke tune but I wouldnt do what she does .Its up to us to support our kids My old man was a totally useless piece of piss never gave away a kind word in his life .Fair play to you Ken you are right to be Proud and best of luck to the Boy .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 09:31:20 am »

Best of Luck to Kalen, fine lad, I'm sure he will do you proud regardless of where he ends up playing
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

David Sapher

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2020, 02:05:08 pm »
At the very beginning, you should define what bets are for you. If the win is not the goal for you, then there is no point in reading the article further. But if sports betting is a way of getting rich for you, then you need to treat them like work.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2020, 05:03:36 pm »
At the very beginning, you should define what bets are for you. If the win is not the goal for you, then there is no point in reading the article further. But if sports betting is a way of getting rich for you, then you need to treat them like work.

And another member of Mensa joins the fold... ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2020, 11:14:23 am »
Trouble is it's against the rules to win, Dave. If you consistently beat the bookie - or even beat the odds - your accounts are closed. End of...

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2020, 09:35:11 pm »
The brother is barred from Paddy Powers because they don't like the way he bets.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2020, 07:42:00 pm »
I doubt he'll last long in Boylesports either, then...

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2020, 09:56:58 pm »
I doubt he'll last long in Boylesports either, then...
Boylesports and Ladbrokes at the moment, i've been known to stick the odd few ton on for him in Powers as well.

Usually bets in the 1000's, might do 1 bet a day or 1 bet a week, win or loose walks out then. Always bets on the favorites and sometimes on the Fav to be beaten.

I'd imagine the bookies are still winning.

Show Unread Posts