Author Topic: How to bet astutely.  (Read 5200 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: How to bet astutely.
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 09:08:31 am »
All three of those closed my online accounts a few years back and I only bet in 50s.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 03:12:23 pm »
Another Cork hero. What were the odds on this win? Bit of a traveller in the accent?

https://www.the42.ie/aaron-hill-ronnie-osullivan-5214419-Sep2020/
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 05:00:59 pm »
Fair play. Willie O'Connor and Steve Lennon both won their first round games this afternoon in a Euro Tour Darts event... live all weekend on PDC TV... channel 6348 on my dodgy box!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 11:09:53 pm »
Fair play. Willie O'Connor and Steve Lennon both won their first round games this afternoon in a Euro Tour Darts event... live all weekend on PDC TV... channel 6348 on my dodgy box!
See that the gardai rounded up a lot of dodgy boxes recently.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2020, 11:20:57 am »
Read that. I think it was at a market though, I don't think they're going after viewers house to house yet. However, now of the hardware is actually dodgy in itself. In fact, neither is the base software until it's programmed with a relevant subscription. My current sub allows two connections simultaneously and runs using on my Android Box, my zGemma box, any Android phone, my PC running macOS Catalina and any LG television.

Anywaysanall.... young Keane Barry is progressing nicely on the development tour:

https://www.rte.ie/sport/darts/2020/0927/1167729-barry-claims-maiden-pdc-development-tour-title/

Keane Barry claims maiden PDC Development Tour title

Updated / Sunday, 27 Sep 2020 10:20

By Michael Glennon
RTÉ Sport Journalist

Keane Barry won his first Development Tour title yesterday and took a big stride towards earning a full PDC tour card in the process.

The 18-year-old claimed Development Tour 8 in Barnsley with a run of eight victories that included averages of 103 and 10,1 as well as reeling off five legs in a row to overcome a 3-0 deficit in the final against tour leader Ryan Meikle.

Having also reached the final of Event 5 on Friday, Barry is well placed on the order of merit to claim a two-year PDC pro tour card and also a spot at the 2021 World Championships.

The Meath man, who became the youngest Irish player to take part in the Worlds when he qualified last year, will take part in Events 9 and 10 today as the Development Tour comes to a conclusion.

Elsewhere, Derry's Daryl Gurney is through to the third round of the German Darts Championships where he will face Glen Durrant later today.

Carlow's Steve Lennon and Willie O'Connor from Limerick lost out in their second-round clashes to former world champions Michael van Gerwen and Rob Cross respectively.

David Sapher

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2020, 02:33:22 pm »
Good article! Thanks!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2020, 07:35:11 pm »
You're welcome.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2020, 06:34:43 pm »
Good article! Thanks!

Didnt know you wore glasses ....RAT
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2020, 06:39:12 pm »
I remember lying in bed one morning about 16 years ago with de misses and my infant middle son in the bed with us, if he wanted anything he would go straight fer it, no going around anything, he just went straight through everything.
I remember thinking to myself that morning; "Some day you will lead out the Irish rugby team".

Thats brilliant Ken.....You must be so proud of your Kalen.....I will watch out for him....

It hasn't happened yet but after a most amazing outstanding performance from me small fella in an U-18 final fer Dolphin in Independence park last Saturday he is a little step closer to it !

Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2020, 07:36:11 pm »
        Didnt know you wore glasses ....RAT

Hence I don't throw stones.

Show Unread Posts