Author Topic: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!  (Read 14571 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2019, 12:23:39 pm »
....but will i get the cancellation fee?

I think the answer is no even though they don't say that...the criteria for a scrub fee still exists.
I'm sure the criteria will apply whether the customer pays a fine or not, whether MYT decide to charge the customer I don't give a Fcuk
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2019, 12:48:46 pm »
I got a fare last night...Phibsboro Rd-Grafton st.....hit the Arrived....after about 3 minutes he rings to say he'll be out in a minute....then cancels 30 seconds later....that's the kinda shit we should be getting a scrub for.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2019, 12:50:54 pm »
I got a fare last night...Phibsboro Rd-Grafton st.....hit the Arrived....after about 3 minutes he rings to say he'll be out in a minute....then cancels 30 seconds later....that's the kinda shit we should be getting a scrub for.
Block the Cnut, MYT should take heed of cnuts who have been blocked and execute them.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2019, 12:51:44 pm »
The customer side cancellation fee and the driver side scrub payment will co-exist.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2019, 12:53:13 pm »
Block the Cnut, MYT should take heed of cnuts who have been blocked and execute them.

I'm liking your thinking.....if yer man was black...does that make me a racist?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2019, 01:01:24 pm »
Only a few years ago we used to get the scrub as long as we pressed arrived at the correct location.Now the system rewards you with an immediate job.Anyone else notice this?The app always tries to send you another just as yer applying for the scrub fee.Then you have to go back into the app and type all the gick in again.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2019, 01:09:33 pm »

I'm liking your thinking.....if yer man was black...does that make me a racist?
Of course not Hal don't be silly, but obviousely Colours first

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2019, 01:13:24 pm »
Yis are all gas.I do have to laugh when I read on here about what mytaxi charges,or what lynk charges,or  what any other dispatcher charges etc..will yis NEVER get it ? Its not what THEY charge,its what YOU agree to charge.all of these concessions,or indeed charges,can only inplemented with YOUR agreement.if tou dont agree,then they cannot charge,or drop a charge or anything else.not to mention thefact that all you plastic takers are loosing out on tips.but you would STILL rather be told how to run your business by people like Kearns,Kelly,and Ebbs then get your own work

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2019, 01:22:07 pm »
I'd love to sit around scratching me nuts for half of the day but I don't have a cushhhy pension to fall back on.Sometimes ya make decisions that get ya home earlier.In the current climate you definitely will earn less without the apps most of the time on the day shift.That's just the way it is right now.

Daly I used to look at stuff from your angle but other drivers don't give a flying fuk so it costs me money to decide to go it alone.

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2019, 01:44:09 pm »
MFH the point I continue to make ,and will continue to make is ,even if there were NO dispatchers at all,there would still be the same amount of taxi work available.do you seriously think people would stop using taxis just, because there were no dispatchers  ?  I just DO NOT understand why you allow these scumbags to control our industry

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2019, 01:59:51 pm »
That's bollox, DM. Do you pay any attention to what other posters tell you? Remember what mytaxi sent Mrs. Bullet when she wanted a licensed taxi... I assume you don't so I'll jog your memory. It was a black lad driving a clapped out shitebox allegedly licensed as a limousine.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2019, 02:13:45 pm »
We had this discussion before....passengers need picking up from their homes,places of business and you expect those passengers to walk out...possibly in the pissin rain....to hail an empty?

How much stuff do you or your family order online and have it delivered to your door.....if you don't want to pay the delivery charge just go to a shop or shopping centre and get it.....same with Mytaxi......if ye don't want to pay the commission don't use the app and drive around picking up street hails.

dalymount

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2019, 02:15:12 pm »
Rat I think you misunderstand me. Im not defending mytaxi ether. I hate ALL dispatchers,and see them all as being totally unnecessary,and surplas to requirements in this industry

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2019, 02:23:06 pm »
Remember how quickly Hailo took control of the Irish taxi app business and then started to slowly dictate their terms! It was so easy to devide and conquer the businesses and and sucontract the jobs out .Now your saying that it's very hard to get a job without using My Taxi apps....The majority of Irish are easily fooled as I see it.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2019, 02:27:00 pm »
Shallowell one question for you .what did these people do BEFORE they were bombarded with apps,and radio companies ? They were glad to walk out in the pissing rain as you put it,and are STILL glad to seek our help on Thursday,friday,and Saturday nights when they cannot get a taxi.you suggest I should continue to drive around looking for steet work,but while I dont particularly care about my job being gone,I feel sorry for the independents who will be ran out of the industry in the event of time because they wont align.the day is coming when drivers who want to remain independent,wont have a fukking hope of surviving.I personally dont care,but it just re enforces my belief that there is no unity among drivers

Show Unread Posts