Author Topic: Darkness into Light  (Read 6716 times)

Offline silverbullet

Darkness into Light
« on: May 12, 2019, 12:40:25 am »
Kudos to the tens of thousands who participated in the event last night.
A sight to behold. A reminder that Suicide doesn't deal with the pain, it just passes it on.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Darkness into Light
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 05:35:07 am »
 ::cheers
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 09:50:49 am »
Keep an eye out for the living the dead are dead most of the people who go on that walk couldnt give a fuck its just a funnight out ......

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 12:19:16 pm »
I think you might want to reconsider that ..John
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 12:34:08 pm »

NO   ... most of the people I know who went would cross the road if they saw a homeless person or wouldnt give somebody a kind word .Its mostly plastic passion .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 07:11:41 pm »
Three girls I brought to the event were remembering their Uncle who took his own life at the age of 24, and that was in 1995.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 11:41:06 am »

NO   ... most of the people I know who went would cross the road if they saw a homeless person or wouldnt give somebody a kind word .Its mostly plastic passion .
It’s not to do with homeless people though, it’s to do with Suicide.

john m

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 11:47:51 am »

NO its not its to do with respect less people would feel suicidal if some of the plastic compassion was spent just talking to the living .Most of the walkers are just indulging in their own self pity .Bit like family who turn up to funerals but wouldnt have a minute for the deseased before they died .Bit like bought the teeshirt done the walk now see you here again next year .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 12:08:19 pm »

NO its not its to do with respect less people would feel suicidal if some of the plastic compassion was spent just talking to the living .Most of the walkers are just indulging in their own self pity .Bit like family who turn up to funerals but wouldnt have a minute for the deseased before they died .Bit like bought the teeshirt done the walk now see you here again next year .

Bit like the owlones in me  taxi commenting about the poor homeless and then sayin most them have mental health issues and are alcoholics... And the 3 owlones pissed as farts sharing a naggin from the handbags goin to coppers and taloin bout their alcoholic husbands....
Plastics always band together and project
Their inadequacy or darkness on others...
But ide imagine some who lost did the walk felt some sort of comfort...
Suicide leaves an awful hole....
Havin said I know it's different but that it shud be state assisted for those who cannot escape their suffering... They shudnt hav to go to Switzerland....
I suppose people congregate now cause they don't go to church anymore

john m

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2019, 12:18:03 pm »
I totally understand how some find solace in the walks but to many people pay lip service by turning up once a year .I regulary drop a fiver to a drunk or Junkie what they do with it is their business .We all have our Cross to carry .I f Im driving through Neilstown and see a few of the Junkies I know that are on meds and are going to the Clinic at Lomana I often offer them a lift  .They are always thankful you picked them up and Im sure they appreciate that you care and dont treat them badly .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2019, 12:42:24 pm »

john m

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2019, 12:45:43 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0513/1049136-jeremy-kyle-show-off-air-following-death-of-guest/

I wonder if this was self terminal

The tabloid talk show sees host Kyle and psychotherapist Graham Stanier help the guests talk through their personal issues in front of a studio audience.Kyle was a second hand car salesman .Terrible programme parading people in front of cameras for entertainment most of the guests were educationally sub normal and being exploited .Wait and hear the Plastic Passion from the concerned disconected .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2019, 12:52:34 pm »
They should have a second part of Jeremy Kyle where the guests dress up in armoured suits and kick the shite outta each other.Winner of the first two rounds in a row gets a stun gun for the third round.I'd watch that..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2019, 02:57:03 pm »
The Erm was a Counsellor?

I despair!!.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 02:58:37 pm »
I love when he gets in their faces and is shouting at them what useless cunts they are....i'd say me missus would be a great host!! lol

The Erm wanted to be a county council....but his dyslexia brought him in the wrong door!!

Show Unread Posts