Author Topic: Darkness into Light  (Read 6606 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Darkness into Light
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2019, 03:33:16 pm »
Kyle is an awful phyco but the participants go there willingly for the few Bob an the weekend in hotel....another cnut is judge Judy..... I tink she's worth 100 gazillionions
Or something.... Most of her contestants have teeth tho
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2019, 04:35:36 pm »
Anyone with any sense would not go on such a show.who in their right would go there and discuss famuly personal issues on national television and allow themselves to be roared and shouted at the way Kyle does ?

john m

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 04:50:15 pm »
They do it for fame a night in a hotel and a few quid .As I posted a few times Britain is a Broken society ,Kyle,Shameless ,Royal Family ,Coronation Street,Eastenders will be studied in Universities as a true reflection on Post War Britain .I always look at a countries music as a reflection of its soul (not a pun)British Rock and pop of the 60s was world class thousands of bands gigging all over the world .Today Britain offers nothing it has lost its mojo .Last great British band were probably the verve 20 years ago .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2019, 09:13:43 pm »
A sad reflection of our society when a topic about Suicide degenerates into a discussion on Dole television.

john m

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2019, 09:23:24 pm »
A sad reflection of our society when a topic about Suicide degenerates into a discussion on Dole television.
Is it Silver .Do you not think the partisipants in Dole television are desperate and the type of person more likely to succomb to risk .Do you think if we wore yellow teeshirts we might be more effective .Saw an ad for a job with the Mc Verry trust but you need to be a graduate so what sort of wages are coming out of donations to pay third level qualified staff .I know a girl working for Goal who studied humanities on 43K a year .The sad reflection is your blindness to reality .Is your plastic passion recycleable .

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2019, 10:32:44 pm »
I used to have a direct debit set up a few years back for concern.but when all the shit happened about the various charities,and the type of money their top people were earning I stopped it right away.I had no idea they were earning that much.now I just look after it myself directly

john m

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2019, 10:47:19 pm »
John O sea @ Gorta was on half a million a year with expences lived in a house in Monkstown with a Tennis Court .I give about 500 a year but never to a charity .Ive bought communion dresses helped to pay for funerals and just dropped a few notes to somebody who needed them.You saw yer one in CRC more wages than the President ,All this plastic compassion is bollox .I have often picked up girls bringing their kids to school from a refuge or homeless shelter and not taken the fare .Your humanity is never counted in the teeshirt you wear .Most people wouldnt give somebody a push start but would buy a teeshirt ,Fucking useless hypocrits .

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 11:10:26 pm »
I cannot disagree with.anything John has said

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2019, 11:37:05 pm »
are those chugging bastards still around town clogging pathways harassing people or have the cunts been outlawed.
disgraceful fuckin carry on.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2019, 12:10:38 am »
There's still no cure for adult termination after all these years except maybe don't kill yerself.I know we shouldn't be making light of it but it's a helpless situation.I think these charity drives are potentially making heroes out of those messed up enough to delete themselves.We perhaps need to shame them or at the very least show our distaste publicly.And before anyone gets annoyed I know more about this than most.Maybe run a few tv ads to show the kids left to grow up without parents.Hope I'm not being too offensive.But it's still IMO the most selfish act you can do.It's like taking the only ball and fukking off home in the middle of a penalty shootout because yer losing and having a bad week.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2019, 04:59:13 am »
John O sea @ Gorta was on half a million a year with expences lived in a house in Monkstown with a Tennis Court .I give about 500 a year but never to a charity .Ive bought communion dresses helped to pay for funerals and just dropped a few notes to somebody who needed them.You saw yer one in CRC more wages than the President ,All this plastic compassion is bollox .I have often picked up girls bringing their kids to school from a refuge or homeless shelter and not taken the fare .Your humanity is never counted in the teeshirt you wear .Most people wouldnt give somebody a push start but would buy a teeshirt ,Fucking useless hypocrits .

Plus 1 indeed....well said.................all about the optics and the manic need to fit in. Hi Vizs, torches and virtual signalling now equates to being compassionate...........another round of "pat me on the back" c/o mass hypnosis.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 09:00:57 am »
are those chugging bastards still around town clogging pathways harassing people or have the cunts been outlawed.
disgraceful fuckin carry on.
Yes
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2019, 09:24:43 am »
I suppose it is true to say though,that a lot of the walkers are actually family members of people who have taken their own lives,it is a noble cause but personally I dont support any charities because of the outrageous amounts of money their top people earn.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 09:32:09 am »
Weren't the Oxfam big boys caught spending money on rent-boys and drink not so long ago? Love to know who put that Averil yoke in charge of the Cancer Society too.........married to the Irish Indo editor........maybe it's a Masonic household?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 10:43:40 am »
There's still no cure for adult termination after all these years except maybe don't kill yerself.I know we shouldn't be making light of it but it's a helpless situation.I think these charity drives are potentially making heroes out of those messed up enough to delete themselves.We perhaps need to shame them or at the very least show our distaste publicly.And before anyone gets annoyed I know more about this than most.Maybe run a few tv ads to show the kids left to grow up without parents.Hope I'm not being too offensive.But it's still IMO the most selfish act you can do.It's like taking the only ball and fukking off home in the middle of a penalty shootout because yer losing and having a bad week.

Most charities are scams..... That "man up" sign put up on liberty Hall a couple of years ago by woman's aid was the most sickening piece of  anti bloke propaganda I've ever seen....
It didn't mention the ceo,s fuking outrageous salary or the cnuts ginormous pension.... An the cnut on the telly sayin every man in Ireland is rapin an beating his wife wen nobody is around late at nite wen it's dark an they need your money to make it stopp and here's a phone number for all the millions of women abusers to phone late at night wen they arrive home from the pub and feel the urge to kick the shite out of their wives.......
Why aren't mens aid charities makin the same money?  Why cause they don't exist... Amen whilst well intentioned is useless cause they broke... There's no fukin money in it.... Nobody gives a fuk..
The lesbians man haters are makin a fukin fortune out of victimhood
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts