Author Topic: Darkness into Light  (Read 6605 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Darkness into Light
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2019, 10:45:43 am »
John O sea @ Gorta was on half a million a year with expences lived in a house in Monkstown with a Tennis Court .I give about 500 a year but never to a charity .Ive bought communion dresses helped to pay for funerals and just dropped a few notes to somebody who needed them.You saw yer one in CRC more wages than the President ,All this plastic compassion is bollox .I have often picked up girls bringing their kids to school from a refuge or homeless shelter and not taken the fare .Your humanity is never counted in the teeshirt you wear .Most people wouldnt give somebody a push start but would buy a teeshirt ,Fucking useless hypocrits .

Well said
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 11:12:57 am »
Ocky your absolutely right in what you said.there is a world wide drive on at the moment to drive wedges between men,and women.its the likes of that fukking Ellen de ginet,Operah Winfreu,the me too organization etc etc.im sick of the word feminism even.its a changed country were living in influenced to a large degree by that fukking European union

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2019, 11:20:38 am »
I think that Darkness into Light is a good way to highligh suicide in this country.A lot of families get the chance every year to share the non ending pain that occurs when a loved one commits suicide.You can say that some people turn up in the darkness and are not committed but they are supporting friends and contributing to the  money to the cause.Of course you can point the finger at charities ripping off the donors but Pieta House appear to run a good show and there is plastic everywhere, in all walks of life.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2019, 12:42:49 pm »
I had a lady from one of them big charities in the car and asked why they have such nice offices in prime locations in Dublin city and why they run tv ads all day at great expense.Her answer was if you run a charity like a business it will generate more money compared to one bloke working out of his bedroom sending out leaflets.

I think as a country we donate more per head than most other countries.I'd pay extra to SKY tv if they wouldn't run those starving kids/dog adverts all day.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2019, 07:54:38 pm »
A sad reflection of our society when a topic about Suicide degenerates into a discussion on Dole television.
Is it Silver .Do you not think the partisipants in Dole television are desperate and the type of person more likely to succomb to risk .Do you think if we wore yellow teeshirts we might be more effective .Saw an ad for a job with the Mc Verry trust but you need to be a graduate so what sort of wages are coming out of donations to pay third level qualified staff .I know a girl working for Goal who studied humanities on 43K a year .The sad reflection is your blindness to reality .Is your plastic passion recycleable .
I don't watch that stuff. It's purely to make Egoists feel superior.
Accusing people who have been touched by Suicide of plastic compassion speaks volumes about your own motives.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2019, 07:56:52 pm »
I think that Darkness into Light is a good way to highligh suicide in this country.A lot of families get the chance every year to share the non ending pain that occurs when a loved one commits suicide.You can say that some people turn up in the darkness and are not committed but they are supporting friends and contributing to the  money to the cause.Of course you can point the finger at charities ripping off the donors but Pieta House appear to run a good show and there is plastic everywhere, in all walks of life.
+1.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 09:25:42 am »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 07:04:54 pm »
https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-kyle-show-itv-to-make-statement-today-11720399

Jeremy lookin for new job
Folk watch it to make themselves feel better about their own shitty lives.
Probably all loved watching it but now start bitching about it with a public outcry

Online silverbullet

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2019, 05:32:52 pm »
https://news.sky.com/story/jeremy-kyle-show-itv-to-make-statement-today-11720399

Probably all loved watching it but now start bitching about it with a public outcry
Kyle can join his guests on the Bru.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2019, 11:21:28 am »

Chav tramps pitted against each other in a Colosseum all for the sake of making the detritus watching it feel less inferior in reality.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2019, 11:36:43 am »

Claim time next , solicitors will have a field day
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2019, 10:37:17 pm »
Rumours have it that if pursued it would have exposed the fact that he has a record for molesting a 12 year old allegedly.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2019, 07:46:35 pm »
My daughters friend went missing yesterday evening,after a search her body was found today near Oldbridge....RIP.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2019, 08:05:09 pm »
My daughters friend went missing yesterday evening,after a search her body was found today near Oldbridge....RIP.
R.I.P.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2019, 08:57:38 pm »
RIP to the poor kid.

Show Unread Posts