Author Topic: AHHHHHH DAY TIME  (Read 1045 times)

john m

AHHHHHH DAY TIME
« on: May 13, 2019, 10:45:54 am »
Dropped our kid into Hatch Street this morning for 9 oc .The amount of cars using the bus lane on the South Circular and morons who cycle bikes jumping lights and swerving in and out of stationary trafic .If anybody is killed on a Bike they probably deserved it .One absolute fucking discrace of a human being an bike peddeling example of idiot .Child about 4 years of age on a carrier jumping the lights at Hatesbury Street /South Circular Junction lucky not to get a smack from a car turning right from the SCR .Bloke shouting his head off at driver until I got out of my car and told the driver I had CCTV which I dont and if he wanted to report the cyclist for child endangerment he could have the film .Arsehole on bike soon changed his tune .I told him my passenger worked for Tusla and was very concerned by his actions .Poor cunt was nearly crying when I was finished with him .His missus probably put him in charge of the child thinking he was competent .Give me night time Drunks ,Junkies and Gangsters over Bike peddeling ,yoga practitioners who are spacially brain dead and it wont be long before a prick on a scooteris killed and I wont shed a tear .

Offline stonethecrows

Re: AHHHHHH DAY TIME
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 10:55:27 am »
I know its near impossible for the cops to be everywhere but what about starting by putting cameras on Bus lanes and junctions etc and have all bikes fitted with an electronic device (like a microchip in a dig) .

This surely would be a deterrent and if they continue to flaunt the law it would be so easy to issue fines .
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 11:04:09 am »
What gets me is the sense of privlidge cyclist think they have .They are only bones wrapped in fat and packaged in brown or pink wrapping .If a car with a 100 + horsepower engine weighing nearly a ton hits you there is only one loser .Kids on bikes in traffic is madness .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 11:16:20 am »
Ah Well John , look on the upside of Day time driving
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 11:33:41 am »
Try never to work between 7am and 10am or 4pmand 7pm around the city .Its out of control Junction s on Pearse Street ,SCR ,and the Quays are roulette wheels you never know whats next .Last accident I saw where people were badly hurt was between four bikes on Barrow Street Junction .

Show Unread Posts