Author Topic: Oooh, Me Aching Feet !  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Belker

Oooh, Me Aching Feet !
« on: May 14, 2019, 05:05:59 am »
I've had aching feet fer years and dodgy sore heels fer even longer, so just tonight I tried on my 'Doctor Sock Soothers' fer the first time not really expecting any big difference, they were a bitch to get on as they are tight and to my great surprise after just One minute I felt a definate relief from the regular ache.

Stoopidly I paid 33Euro fer 3 pairs direct from their website and had them delivered 10 days later, if I had shopped around a bit then I could have got them on Ebay fer 2.67 each from China with Free P+P.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Circulation-Elastic-Sock-Foot-Compression-Relieve-Swell-Ankle-Anti-Fatigue/183633555549?hash=item2ac169b05d:m:mxwlAKlrR-DGupEfawsEF8A

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Oooh, Me Aching Feet !
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 10:22:20 am »
I thought I had gout ken and was all depressioned because ya know the way I'm an owl cnut an I look about 25 cause of me upbeat demeanour and joie de vivre an then one day i put on an owl pair of shoes and I was cured...
Cud be your shoes
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 11:01:15 am »
Always invest in a good pair of shuez.
Loakes or Grenson, not cheep but well worth the money.

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 08:25:02 pm »
I thought I had gout ken and was all depressioned because ya know the way I'm an owl cnut an I look about 25 cause of me upbeat demeanour and joie de vivre an then one day i put on an owl pair of shoes and I was cured...
Cud be your shoes
Naw, it's not the shoes, I wear the cowboy boots to look kinda respectable when I seldom go out by day, by night it's either the black  'Nike Air' runners or the Sketchers. Back in the day when I had a proper job I always wore the best of Grenson shoes, but they were under the bed fer the last Ten years untill me Chungwan cleaned and polished them a few weeks ago and me small fella snaffled 'em !

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 08:32:28 pm »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Circulation-Elastic-Sock-Foot-Compression-Relieve-Swell-Ankle-Anti-Fatigue/183633555549?hash=item2ac169b05d:m:mxwlAKlrR-DGupEfawsEF8A
I've had the socks on fer the last 17 hours before I finally got pissed off with the pressure, granted the pressure wasn't that much, but I'm easily pissed off. Quite honestly after only One day of wearing them it feels like I have a new pair of feet !
At 2.67 a pair, I would recommend them very highly.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 08:35:05 pm »
I've had the socks on fer the last 17 hours before I finally got pissed off with the pressure, granted the pressure wasn't that much, but I'm easily pissed off. Quite honestly after only One day of wearing them it feels like I have a new pair of feet !
At 2.67 a pair, I would recommend them very highly.
At 2.67 you can't put a foot wrong!

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 09:23:18 pm »
Cud be your shoes
Naw, it's not the shoes, I wear the cowboy boots to look kinda respectable when I seldom go out by day, by night it's either the black  'Nike Air' runners or the Sketchers. Back in the day when I had a proper job I always wore the best of Grenson shoes, but they were under the bed fer the last Ten years untill me Chungwan cleaned and polished them a few weeks ago and me small fella snaffled 'em !

Lucky bloke getting your Grenson shuez.
One of the best shoes on the market.
The Sketchers, fook them in the bin.
Never had them but few of the mates purchased them and fooked up the feet.
Bought a pair of Dubes last year for me hols, worst purchase ever, no support on them.
Go back to Grenson

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 09:28:13 pm »
Or if you want to splash out Church’s shoes

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 02:16:29 am »
Socks on for 17 hours.....you do have problems!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 07:19:27 am »
Knew a fellow who lost a foot because of smoking.........

http://therightshoe.net/stop-smoking-youre-hurting-me-says-your-feet/

Offline Belker

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2019, 04:35:29 am »
Socks on again last night fer me night shift, pulled in to fuel up after 3 hours in the saddle and fer the first time since I can't remember when I was able to walk perfectly as soon as I put me feet on the ground, most usually after a few hours driving my first few steps out of the Joe would be done very gingerly.
As SB said; "At 2.67 a pair, you can't put a foot wrong !".

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2019, 08:36:12 am »
Socks on for 17 hours.....you do have problems!!
17 Hours ?  17 Days would be closer to the mark when ya don't have a 'Beach' looking over your shoulder !!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2019, 09:03:43 am »
Might help if you washed your hooves now and again
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts