Author Topic: Taxi insutance  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Taxi insutance
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 11:09:29 am »
But am I right in thinking they are a body who were supposed to act on behalf of drivers ?

This is Ireland...a company that's acting for consumers and insurance companies alike....what could go wrong!!

Online silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 01:23:41 pm »
But am I right in thinking they are a body who were supposed to act on behalf of drivers ?

This is Ireland...a company that's acting for consumers and insurance companies alike....what could go wrong!!
A bit like the Claims board run by an ex Insurance official.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 01:33:38 pm »
Just watching leaders questions on RTE now.the subject is insurance,and the teaoseach has said a number of times in response to questions that insurance has come down about 20%  since its peak in 2016' thats absolute bollox because I have not seen a 20% -reduction have you ?

Yu wudnt believe it but I had an Indian woman in me car the other day..... And she started bragging that she knew Leo the dalek and she was going to meet him the next day.....
The poor cnut didn't know Wat hit her wen I fukin let her know me thoughts on Leo the dalek.... Slittery little foreigner cnut I said sellin my county to Chinese an American and Indian billionaire cnuts then
Objecting them cnuts paying any tax....
If I had a gun ide assassination that cnut preferably a large handgun close up so I cud see the look in his eyes as the heat of the 9 mm burnt his liver and churned up the contents of his stomach an blew them out his 2 Wat traffic anus..... Dirty cnut... I said..... Anyway I looked in the mirror just then an she was gone...... Must of got out at traffic lights or sumtin.....
Runner cnut
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 02:06:24 pm »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/banks-ireland-now-making-billions-15826934.amp

Here..remember yur pension fund 60 billions given to the banks then Kenny did we have to tighning our belt and ya cant retire at 65 anymore... But he can after 4 years in office on his teachers an political pensions... An then the dalek says we have to let all the Muslims in an the Africans because the Irish are lazy cnuts an won't do the work an we need the foreigner hoard to pay yur pensions....... Yet it was the Irish who built America.... It was the Irish that built London an new fukin York...
An he callin us all lazy cnuts but objects to Google, Facebook, golden sachs paying any tax.... An all the Irish are getting evicted and he housing all the poor foreigner refugees to replace the lazy Irish workforce.....
You can't make this shite up
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 03:21:13 pm »
Ocky he gets more then his political ,and teachers pension.he starts off with his teachers pension,add to thatthe his TDs pension,then he gets a former ministers pension,,then he gets a former teaoseachs pension,then there is the pension from the EU,not to mention the cunts after dinner speeches,and this is the cunt along with the lukes of John Bruton,and Bertie who have the same,have the fukking cheek to tell you to welcone foreigners so they can come and take your fukkibg job.the reason Irish people wont do these lesser jobs is,,they are not being paid what they are entitled to THE MINIMUM FUKKING RATE OF PAY.these,[] ,and musllim ,and eastern Europeans cunts are coming in here and under cutting the Irish work force

Show Unread Posts