Author Topic: Dole for Ryan Moore  (Read 2272 times)

john m

Dole for Ryan Moore
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:19:46 am »
Aiden O Brien has a lot of wellbread horses running tonight in Ireland and Ryan Moore not riding .I wonder has he got the boot .Rode two terrible races last week lost the Coronation on Kew Gardens and Lost the Oaks on Dogwood .The owners sacked better jockies than Moore .Frankie Dettori rode one for them in the Derby .I wonder If they are thinking of a jockey change down in Tipperary .

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Dole for Ryan Moore
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:05:12 pm »
He was shocking at Epsom,rode three Group 1 races in identical fashion,out the back too far off the pace then a big rush to the front to be outstayed in the last 150 yards.

john m

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 05:54:32 pm »
Never rated himas a top jock Frankie would beat him on a rocking horse .

john m

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 04:55:35 am »
Ryan Moore not riding three Aiden O Brien odds on shots today but riding in England I recon he has been given his cards .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 05:43:57 am »
Aidan O'Brien always said Moore has no contract with Ballydoyle and he often rides for Haggas and Stoute etc. O'Brien's policy is "best available jockey" to him. I'd say Moore has a pain in his bollocks dealing with the shenanigans in that stable.

john m

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 12:39:13 pm »
Lip he was dreadfull on Pink Dogwood lost the Oaks a good apprentice would of won on it .He roda a poor race on Kew Gardens in the Coronation as well cost Coolmore a few hundred million with that one .Kew Gardens needed to win a mile and a half group one to establish himself as a good middle distance stallion now he will probably -hopefully for me go cup racing which will reduce him to a National Hunt Stallion and half his potential stud earnings .Kinnane,Spencer and Joe O Brien were all handed their cards ,Murtagh told them to fuck off .Mooreis NOT a top Jockey never was ,if they could get Frankie for a year or two they would give him whatever he asked for .Dettori is probably the best jockey that ever sat on a Pony .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 01:55:05 pm »
Would love to see a show hosted by Chico Marx,Frankie Dettori and Gino D'Acampo....i know Chico might not look,sound or smell too well these days....but be a great show!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:44:59 am »
Moore does very well and I'm not a fan of his....he has the personality of a Rainman and Millennial combo double-deluxe burger. However, he is very much in demand by the big boys when he's available. O'Brien likes to let the little men sit on the odd winner and that doesn't sit well with the Moore....rumour has it.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 01:27:31 pm »
He picked up a few spares at Royal Ascot ands done alright with one or two.

Show Unread Posts