Author Topic: Free now  (Read 14262 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Free now
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 06:50:16 pm »
Ok so is it supposed to be a bird?Like the way kids draw birds...as in free as a bird?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 07:18:14 pm »
Ok so is it supposed to be a bird?Like the way kids draw birds...as in free as a bird?

What kind of a fukin bird is that?

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 07:26:45 pm »
You know the way school kids draw the sky and it looks like shit but the teacher gives them a gold star..you need to use yer imagination..although I'm starting to question me own..
https://images.app.goo.gl/D47fuaTuTRJ8SFZM6

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 07:34:29 pm »
Are ye saying they exploited some kid for their new logo?

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 07:35:42 pm »
Belker probably sent it in..

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 07:44:07 pm »
I remember there used to be a programme on the telly where people who liked art could help paint a picture alongside a master artist. The professional painted this magnificent landscape featuring birds and he allowed your man to do a little tidbits. next thing the dope gets a big dollop of black paint on the brush and paints a big scaldy v about eight inches wide. what's that your man says in horror. it's a bird. it was absolutely desperate stuff.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 08:34:06 pm »
I remember there used to be a programme on the telly where people who liked art could help paint a picture alongside a master artist. The professional painted this magnificent landscape featuring birds and he allowed your man to do a little tidbits. next thing the dope gets a big dollop of black paint on the brush and paints a big scaldy v about eight inches wide. what's that your man says in horror. it's a bird. it was absolutely desperate stuff.

It was probably Big Bird!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 08:43:16 pm »

Big Bird is fukkin yeller..... ::clap

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 08:53:27 pm »

Big Bird is fukkin yeller..... ::clap

He mighta been an abstract painter!

Offline Bumper wall banger

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 01:41:22 pm »
Mytaxi brand was specific,licenced taxis only,new name new brand new type of vehicles allowed work the platform?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 01:50:34 pm »
Big Ern McCracken!

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 01:50:38 pm »
BMW and Merc own this jointly.It's a clear attempt to disassociate the brand from taxis.They're going after Uber, seeing as many limos are Beemers and Mercs it strengthens their brands overall.Probably.

Online silverbullet

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 02:26:03 pm »
Uber are unprofitable.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2019, 02:40:10 am »
I don't understand.... If free Now has the financial backing and presumably the marketing expertise of Mercedes BMW or daimler or Watever they come up with that logo..... The zig zag tingy.... It means absolutely nuttin to nobody... Wat is it?  A Greek letter or something?  it's not pleasing to the eye and has no symmetry like the Mercedes logo for example which is classic.....
The colurs
...navy and blue are dull and cold colours....... They dont compliment  each other and they are difficult to read from any distance short of 10 ft away....
The mind boggles....
Poor cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:30 am »
When ye get the graffiti on your car you can photograph it and then do a painting of it....and bring it in to the office with a box of Offbeat donuts!!

Show Unread Posts