Author Topic: Rodent watch  (Read 1785 times)

john m

Rodent watch
« on: June 27, 2019, 01:26:13 pm »
I wonder if the Rat is resting after thinking abouth building that shed that he was thinking about thinking about building .The last time I was over with him he had washed the windows so he could look out at the proposed site from his sofa .

Offline silverbullet

Re: Rodent watch
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 03:33:57 pm »
I wonder if the Rat is resting after thinking abouth building that shed that he was thinking about thinking about building .The last time I was over with him he had washed the windows so he could look out at the proposed site from his sofa .
He's waiting on Planning Permission...from Mrs RC!

john m

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 08:25:17 am »
By Law approval for the Rodents shed was granted by Mrs Catcher some years ago at a meeting in the local ,an undertaking was undertaken by the Rodent to process the application on a Bi annuall basis this resulted in an observation every February that I must build that shed this summer and then in November he would observe how this summer got away from him but he would do it next year then a recession intervened to halt structural progress but design and costing have been undertaken and will be reviewed this year due to building inflation .Rumour from the Sunny seaside resort suggests that a more comfortable sofa has been aquired so building progress may be reviewed from a more comfortable viewpoint . So all I can think of is the Rodent isint around because he is watching the Cricket World Cup from a supine position on the new Sofa .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 10:34:01 am »
@John,
Do you and RC have views from your respective box rooms.....and would he even get a sofa into his?

john m

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 10:51:42 am »
@John,
Do you and RC have views from your respective box rooms.....and would he even get a sofa into his?

BOX ROOM thats so Dublin Corporation Gaff its Home Office

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 02:18:57 pm »
@John,

RC has a wonderful view of his estate from the prone position.
He's awaiting a call back from Kevin McCloud of Grand Designs for a commencement date for filming.
With a budget of €13.47. 8)

john m

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2019, 03:46:42 am »
He told Mrs Catcher he is waiting on Amazon to deliver a Brickies Spanner so he can lay the blocks

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 01:16:53 pm »
@John,

Home Office is so 90s... It's a gymnasium!

The summer is slipping away though. I've been up to my testricles in watching the cricket world cup in between a bit of long overdue painting and decorating. All I've done out the backyard this year is spread a ton of topsoil... must get back to it soon!

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 02:21:39 pm »
With the builders holiday due in August you wont have time this year but well done on the redistribution of the clay .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 02:46:32 pm »
Still a little over a ton to spread, erm. TBH, it was a great idea to bag it up last year... made the spreading incredibly easy as it was clean dirt i.e. not riddled with weeds and roots and rocks and shite... shoulda kept at it for another hour or two and done the lot... unfortunately the grass and weeds and shite have grown through what I spread so far so I'll have to run the lawn mower over it before doing the rest... ah well, the main objective was to get a bit of exercise which I still need!

john m

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 02:49:57 pm »
I was thinking about cutting the grass but yer man Athenboro was on the telly saying birds need weeds so I left it ..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 03:20:35 pm »
I was thinking about cutting the grass but yer man Athenboro was on the telly saying birds need weeds so I left it ..
Fingal Countly Council deliberately avoid cutting roadside verges etc to help proliferation of wildflowers thus ensuring plenty of food for bees.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2019, 04:46:05 pm »
They're always at the M1.... cunts won't leave it alone.

Show Unread Posts