Author Topic: Adamstown  (Read 2563 times)

john m

Adamstown
« on: July 02, 2019, 06:49:22 pm »
Gang of BLACK youths running a mock up there A friend of my missus was assaulted by the scumbags while walking her baby in a pram in the grounds of Finstown House .

Offline silverbullet

Re: Adamstown
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 07:16:33 pm »
Gang of BLACK youths running a mock up there A friend of my missus was assaulted by the scumbags while walking her baby in a pram in the grounds of Finstown House .
The Adamstoen Massive.

dalymount

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 09:28:58 pm »
Be careful John,the immigrant council of Ireland will say your a racist

Offline Charmschooldropout

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 10:49:34 pm »
Be careful John,the immigrant council of Ireland will say your a racist

It's started. Heard a similar story about Adamstown recently. Is def going to get ugly.....only a matter of time. And not just in Adamstown

john m

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 10:58:26 pm »
they attacked the wrong person kneecapping on the agenda one family already moved out all under 18 with [] chips on their shoulders thinking they are hard done by .

dalymount

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 07:25:22 am »
Gaurenteed they will be rehoused in a much better area,claiming they were racially abused

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2019, 07:45:00 am »
Its an attitude among a lot of African /Irish youth they feel excluded bit like kids from certain areas of Dublin .Listening to Magnier talking about Aiden O Brien .He said Aiden left school with no exams worked picking strawberries then got a job with Jim Bolger as a stable lad and worked his way up by hard graft .Think kids all kids today expect to much for little or no effort .When we were kids you could get a holiday job but now you cant employ kids .I picked fruit for Lambs and thined cabbages up where the Dutch Village is now in Clondalkin or worked in a Pork Butchers before I was 14teen .

Offline Tony

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2019, 07:53:12 am »
I agree 100% with you Johnny, from the age of 8 i was a helper on a bread van around ballyer at the ripe old age of 10 I was driving the van around the housing estates because the driver was a bit of a pat mustard, and back then the vans were electric and no power steering, kids today are lazy fucks and full of a sense of entitlement.
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 07:59:58 am »
I had a window cleaning round when I was 12 can you imagine now somebody letting a 12 year old up a ladder to clean windows .We have bought into all the its dangerous out there crap I would of went into town on my own when I was about 8 or get the 9er up to me cousins in Ballyer .

Offline Tony

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 08:02:57 am »
Ah the good old day before the pink and fluffy brigade took over to make life easier and safer.  ::fds
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2019, 08:56:53 am »
I started off at about 14 delivering letters on a pushbike, got the freight of me life one day, cycling by laneway at the back of Gresham and there was this cnut pulling his plum in the middle of the day, dirty cnut, still trying to get over it
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline vandriver

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2019, 12:25:36 pm »
I started deliver the local free rag at 9 and went on to be a milkman's assistant at 11.
My mam was a single mother and there was no pocket money otherwise.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2019, 12:30:00 pm »
I started deliver the local free rag at 9 and went on to be a milkman's assistant at 11.
My mam was a single mother and there was no pocket money otherwise.
Hope you remembered to put the covers on the top of the bottles to stop them birds from gettn the cream
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2019, 12:37:47 pm »
I grew up in the tenements in north inner city Dublin.my days were spent down in the glauster diamond getting turf for the auldones .all of us young lads either had a handcart,or an ould pram.after watching the likes of Johnny Giles,Eamon Dubphy,Ben Hannigan etc playing on the square we would continue quing up for the turf

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2019, 02:59:17 pm »

Show Unread Posts