Author Topic: Anothr Legend gone to that Race Track in the Sky  (Read 3625 times)

Offline stonethecrows

He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

Big John id Dead
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 12:35:13 pm »
John Mc Crerick the loud mouth racing pundit has died .A man who put fun into racing long before the best dressed mares contest was part of a days TV racing Big Mac entertained us .RIP

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Big John id Dead
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 12:46:32 pm »
Did Channel 4 do the dirt on him many moons ago?

john m

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 01:13:31 pm »
Said he was to old replaced him with Matt Chapman a Living Abortion a useless no good loudmouth piece of Shit .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 01:17:39 pm »
Surprised the Ageist Council of Wherever didn't kick up about it!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 01:18:29 pm »
Said he was to old replaced him with Matt Chapman a Living Abortion a useless no good loudmouth piece of Shit .

Dont hold back john
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 01:24:57 pm »
Everybody claims they are victims of something or other its modern life . .Report in todays paper Irish Teenage Girls are the most depressed in Europe .Big Mac ,Dumphy ,Clarkson are Dinasores Your not allowed have an opinion now unless your Gay or a Halfbreed .White hetrosexuals are considered racists or phobic or both before they even open their mouth .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 01:31:19 pm »
Ye need to get in touch with your feminine side John.....but i think you already have...you deffo have an opinion on most issues!!

john m

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2019, 01:39:18 pm »
I stopped watching racing on non racing tv channells cant stand some queer telling me some old mare is wearing a grand frock and nice shoes with matching handbag and a bonnett .Think about the irony in that .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2019, 01:46:30 pm »
Jealous bitch.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2019, 03:31:37 pm »
At least he said it like he saw it and ruffled a few feathers in his day.I thought he was very entertaining and missed him when he got the shepherds hook off the TV.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Anothr Legend gone to that Race Track in the Sky
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 05:43:23 pm »
RIP

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Anothr Legend gone to that Race Track in the Sky
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 09:33:31 pm »
RIP

Where's it running and what odds?

Offline silverbullet

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2019, 09:12:20 am »
At least he said it like he saw it and ruffled a few feathers in his day.I thought he was very entertaining and missed him when he got the shepherds hook off the TV.
He was a decent auld skin and brought old day 'Tic-tac' to the modern ages, ''Bottle', 'Up the arm', 'Burlington Bertie' Etc, which is all too old fer even me to understand. Chanel 4 did shaft him when they thought he was not P.C. enough fer there all new P.C. viewers, but McCririck had gone more anti P.C. over the years and the rest of the world had gone P.C. mad !
He probably did as much fer Racing as Steve Davis did fer Snooker or Eric Bristow did fer Darts and none of em got a whole lot of thanks when the big boys waded in and took over their respective games.

R.I.P.

P.S.
The Look on his Face in celebrity big brother when Brigitte Neilsen changed her top in the bedroom showing her bare breasts in front of him will live with me forever !

Show Unread Posts