Author Topic: door stickers  (Read 5305 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: door stickers
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 01:23:18 am »
Penny wise and pound foolish.....
Poor cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 01:37:36 am »
Me driver side door sticker decal is as good as the day it was fitted...so replacing the damaged passenger side was just the ticket!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 06:01:13 am »
im about 2 hours from Finglas.
He Also has a place on the SCR.

Think the SCR one is gonzo.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 06:50:13 am »
I had a politician in the cab recently and he was asking me about removing my 'MyTaxi' branding as he knew that I was soon to be re-branded to 'Free Now'.
He told me that he had stickers on his own car fer the last election, after the election he took off the stickers and using WD40 and a variety of other products he could not remove all the glue/residue, so he went to the 'Grand Prix' motor store in Cork and they gave him a glue removal gel which did the trick.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 11:01:55 am »
Surely its up to your employers in mytaxi to look after the removal,and refitting of new stickers ???

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 05:09:05 pm »
We need to pin down Italia's location....and then i wouldn't feel like i was wasting the internet suggesting places for the work to be done!!

its ok, i will just pay the 45, was just wondering do I need to replace both stickers. there is a place locally that does the stickers.

No probs....we're here 24/7 to help.....don't ask Ken...or you get a blow by blow excerpt from his bestseller.....The Bootleggin Brit......available at every bleedin Vinny de Paul!!
Ring any bells Hal?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uber-driver-raked-40000-brokering-17480318
Judge has a distinctive name, any relation to Felix I wonder?

https://youtu.be/FHtvDA0W34I
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 08:37:27 pm »
We need to pin down Italia's location....and then i wouldn't feel like i was wasting the internet suggesting places for the work to be done!!

its ok, i will just pay the 45, was just wondering do I need to replace both stickers. there is a place locally that does the stickers.

No probs....we're here 24/7 to help.....don't ask Ken...or you get a blow by blow excerpt from his bestseller.....The Bootleggin Brit......available at every bleedin Vinny de Paul!!
Ring any bells Hal?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uber-driver-raked-40000-brokering-17480318
Judge has a distinctive name, any relation to Felix I wonder?

https://youtu.be/FHtvDA0W34I
German for Bum Gardener...Tell Leo!! 8)

Offline Panel

• Wanked out French panel van driving scum.
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 11:53:42 pm »
I had a politician in the cab recently and he was asking me about removing my 'MyTaxi' branding as he knew that I was soon to be re-branded to 'Free Now'.
He told me that he had stickers on his own car fer the last election, after the election he took off the stickers and using WD40 and a variety of other products he could not remove all the glue/residue, so he went to the 'Grand Prix' motor store in Cork and they gave him a glue removal gel which did the trick.

Nail polish remover is great at removing sticker glue

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2019, 02:09:43 am »
Surely its up to your employers in mytaxi to look after the removal,and refitting of new stickers ???
I wouldn't call them my 'Employer' but anyway, Yes, they do look after the removal and re-fitting of any branding fer Free and just to give them some credit where deserved, if you decide not to continue to be an Ambassador then they will de-wrap your vehicle fer Free.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2019, 08:58:12 am »
They probably just send wild Bill out in a temper and he pulls the doors off the taxi then fuks them in the canal.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2019, 05:41:51 pm »
They probably just send wild Bill out in a temper and he pulls the doors off the taxi then fuks them in the canal.

rofl rofl

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 07:17:52 am »
No, the MyTaxi free de-wrap if required is offered by the same company as do the wrapping, MyTaxi pay them per job and unlikely any sign company would like to lose that juicy MyTaxi/Free Now contract by doing a shitty de-wrap job and seeing it plastered all over the internet.

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 08:36:49 am »
I should they would pay for the de_ wrapping,and also adequately compensate you for fukking up your car in the first place.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 09:50:30 am »
I should they would pay for the de_ wrapping,and also adequately compensate you for fukking up your car in the first place.

The drivers and their cars weren't dragged in off the street....they went willingly......also,the wrappers ask if any of the bodywork to be wrapped was ever damaged/repaired as when the wrap is eventually removed it could cause paintwork to be removed also.

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2019, 01:46:44 pm »
I voluntarily had my cab branded with MyTaxi stickers about Two years ago, it was my choice at the time, they paid me 100 Euro to do it, and then they gave me a Fuel card offering me 8 cent off per litre at Circle K garages and 50% off on car washes and then provided me with more work than I could ever handle !

What a Shower of B@stards ? Huh DM ?

Show Unread Posts