Author Topic: door stickers  (Read 5312 times)

dalymount

Re: door stickers
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2019, 02:08:36 pm »
Well I wouldnt like my car looking like an advert for mr whippy

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2019, 02:14:46 pm »
TBH  I have little,or no problem with mytaxi infact I respect them. The scum I have a problem with are the cunts who run these traditional radio companies,who seem to think they are the employers of the drivers.its fantastic to see them loosing ground every week to mytaxi

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2019, 04:48:52 pm »
I wonder what Free Now pay for the stickers on the backs of buses... I bet it's a damn sight more than the FN ambassadors get.

Damaged TFI door stickers remove the paint too... at least they do if you ignore the damage for a couple of years.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2019, 04:53:06 pm »
TBH  I have little,or no problem with mytaxi infact I respect them. The scum I have a problem with are the cunts who run these traditional radio companies,who seem to think they are the employers of the drivers.its fantastic to see them loosing ground every week to mytaxi

Weird... given that it's Free Now / mytaxi / Hail0 that recruit all the immigrant drivers... and given that, unlike traditional dispatch firms, Free Now require full-time drivers to share their work with, and subsidise, part-timers... and given that Free Now charges it's best drivers in excess of treble the freight charged by traditional dispatch firms.

dalymount

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2019, 05:53:20 pm »
They are probably giving them treble the work,but that aside rat,they DO NOT treat the drivers like employees   by telling them what to wear (uniforms which they must pay for) how much to charge (offering discounts o n the drivers behalf ) and the one I just cannot get my head around at all is actually DISCIPLINING drivers for giving back heavly discounted work.how dare these fukking scum bags.most of these bully boys would be more appropriately featured on the front pages of the sunday world them sitting in their ivory towers on main st swords and cornmarket and other pkaces

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2019, 05:59:03 pm »
One particular company which you seem to have greatan affection for,has its bully boys ordering other drivers out of hotel grounds ,and actually threatening them for picking up fares while they themselves engage in the illegal practice of standing for hire in the hotel cal park on the pretence they were called out.Fullerton is well aware of this,but fukking  haileys comet is more likely to reappear before he gets around to sorting it out

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2019, 06:23:39 pm »
To be fair, Anthony didn't encourage the immigrants... in fact, to date he only has one or two tokens... nor did he welcome the part-timers. I think you're one of them liberals that does pretend to be a racist and against part-timers anall.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2019, 06:46:04 pm »
Ah sure maybe your right rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2019, 06:57:37 pm »
The mask is slipping! Next you'll be telling us you don't drink or gamble and you think homosexuality should be illegal... you might as well just form an Islamification Party or something!

dalymount

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2019, 07:12:40 pm »
I was thinking of it,but dont tell anyone

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2019, 04:26:09 pm »
To be fair, Anthony didn't encourage the immigrants... in fact, to date he only has one or two tokens... nor did he welcome the part-timers. I think you're one of them liberals that does pretend to be a racist and against part-timers anall.
You left out Pensioners! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2019, 05:05:52 pm »
There's a few pretty wealthy pensioners working for him.

Show Unread Posts