Author Topic: Will the EU crack or not  (Read 2808 times)

dalymount

Will the EU crack or not
« on: July 08, 2019, 05:46:20 pm »
Specifically for the erm .will the EU crack or not ? Will they continue to have Irelands back as oct 31 dtaws closer ? Or will they sell Ireland out by changing,or removing the back stop.I think they will,in agreement with Leo change the backstop ,what do you think ?

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Will the EU crack or not
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 05:49:54 pm »
We have form for taking it up the swiss....for the greater good anall...taking another one for the team..if you like!!

john m

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 06:00:05 pm »
The EU will have our backs as they are using us as a stick to beat the British .The Sodomite Prince who is the worst Politician in History got played .Boris wont see three months in office will be overtrown before Haloween .IF If If Brexit happend then the Sodomite will be fucked but not in a happy reach around way but by the British who will blame him for no proper Brexit and the EU will Gang Bang him for fucking it up for them .Leo bet the house on 9 deuce .Its up to the Remainers to save us now Leo is a waste of oxygen If he backs down now I would bet my bollox that he gets shot dead as a Traitor .Where is the lieing cunts Bulletproof Brexit plan now .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 06:01:18 pm »
The eu will disintegrate..... Without question.... The Brits are just ahead of their time.....
Again
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 06:04:26 pm »
  Now time for another nap  ::sleep
An owlone rear-end me.... A yungone on her phone rear ended her..... I nearly went out the front windows.....
Wen i got out me car was only mildly scratched..... Took some impact and fukin bounced off her car..... Amazing..... We'll done to the little Jap cnuts

john m

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 06:08:45 pm »
Money Money Money if Italy ,Portugal ,Greece or Ireland default (as in miss an interest payment on nationaldebt )then the trust in the Euro collapses and its game over .France are scurrying around in the dirt trying to save money German savers are getting no interest on their savings and Deucha Bank is actually insolvent but Legard has been appointed to the ECB to continue the illusion that all is right with the EURO .The collapse of the Euro will mean all your savings and pensions will be confiscated by your country .Like they did in Cypress .

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 06:09:52 pm »
I still think the EU will renegotiate the withdrawal deal.they ALSO dont want no deal

john m

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2019, 06:15:24 pm »
I still think the EU will renegotiate the withdrawal deal.they ALSO dont want no deal

They want a British Surrender and that wont happen .Boris will go for a no deal ,Parliament will block it ,Boris will call a general election saying re elect us and we are out .In other words a second referendum with add on like tax cuts and probably a promise of social housing .Then its up to Labour to say in or out .I posted in another tread I dont think Boris or Leo will ever be ELECTED Taoiseachs both of them are unelectable retards .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2019, 06:18:26 pm »
  Now time for another nap  ::sleep
An owlone rear-end me.... A yungone on her phone rear ended her..... I nearly went out the front windows.....
Wen i got out me car was only mildly scratched..... Took some impact and fukin bounced off her car..... Amazing..... We'll done to the little Jap cnuts

I feel your pain....literally!!

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 06:27:56 pm »
When you look at the history of the two candidates for the tory leadership ,you have to  wonder just how commited to the cause they really are.Hunt was a self confessed remainder, and Boris wrote 2 speeches just in case.im sure the brexiteers must have some reservations about both of them NIGEL FOR PM

john m

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2019, 06:48:24 pm »
If there was another referendum remain would win by a country mile .Boris and the Brexiteers played the British uneducated wasters promising them riches beyond their wildest dreams .Brexit will destroy Britain and us lickspittles .Britain lost the war when Churchill invited the Commonwealth into Britain to help rebuild it and they came and stayed .Britain,France ,Belgium ,are all paying for their colonial pasts .Britain is a broken society Brexit wont fix it .

dalymount

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2019, 06:56:12 pm »
Im not sure they would win by the distance you suggest.any polls carried out,say remain would win,but not by much.if there was another referendum and remain won,do you seriously think the leave side would accept that  ??? Not a chance of it there would be anarchy on the streets of Britain,and rightly so

john m

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2019, 07:09:39 pm »
Dollymount there is Anarchy on the streets already only two years of the troubles were more people killed than the amount of people knifed to death so far this year in Britain .Most of the Victims and perpetrators are young Asian or African males who never intergrated were never allowed intergrate .These kids are not imigrants they are British born and Bread .The real problem in Britain and in other European Cities is poverty .Kids today in Ireland with two incomes cant afford to own or rent a house but if you are a minority you fail to see that and you only see victimisation .

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 07:43:40 pm »
Johnny... Put fiver e/w on carry on Derek in the 8.10 at Rippon if yur in the bookies.....
He's 50/1an has a squeak
I'll take 12.5 % commission thanks

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2019, 07:56:29 pm »
Dont agree with you about the poverty theory.there are black Africian gangs a lot closer to home ilike in tyrellstown finnstown,etc terrorising innocent Irish people,and we are supposed to accept that from them because you say they are poverty stricken, ??

Show Unread Posts