Author Topic: Will the EU crack or not  (Read 2851 times)

dalymount

Re: Will the EU crack or not
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2019, 07:58:46 pm »
Them,and their auld fellas should be horse whipped while the bleeding hearts brigade are made to watch ,then sent back to whatever [] cesspit they crawled out of

Offline watty

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 08:08:54 pm »
The parents might have come over as immigrants/asylum seekers/etc but the kids grew up here.

Plenty of white Irish shooting/dealing drugs/joyriding in 'tyrellstown finnstown,etc'.

When in Rome 'n all that  O:-)

Online silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 08:30:07 pm »
  Now time for another nap  ::sleep
An owlone rear-end me.... A yungone on her phone rear ended her..... I nearly went out the front windows.....
Wen i got out me car was only mildly scratched..... Took some impact and fukin bounced off her car..... Amazing..... We'll done to the little Jap cnuts
Glad you're O.K.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 08:43:30 pm »
An owlone rear-end me.... A yungone on her phone rear ended her..... I nearly went out the front windows.....
Wen i got out me car was only mildly scratched..... Took some impact and fukin bounced off her car..... Amazing..... We'll done to the little Jap cnuts
Glad you're O.K.
Thanks bullet...the poor owlone was in bits hysterical........ The yungone cnut was on her phone..... Said bought new car matts and couldn't find the brake pedal.... I'll give her 9/10 for the lies.... And the fake sobbing....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 08:46:47 pm »
Glad you're O.K.
Thanks bullet...the poor owlone was in bits hysterical........ The yungone cnut was on her phone..... Said bought new car matts and couldn't find the brake pedal.... I'll give her 9/10 for the lies.... And the fake sobbing....
She was probs taking a picture, So she only has herselfie to blame!! 8)

john m

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 09:48:30 pm »
Dollymount you might like this .The DUP might shaft Boris if the Tory party support same sex marage in the North .

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 10:37:06 pm »
Funny enough im republican to the core,but I will admit a lot of DUP policies I would support.like anti abortion,like anti
 gay marriage (and I hate using the word marriage in that content ) .the DUP represent policies that used to be consistent with the kind of Ireland I remember.I willl NEVER NEVER NEVER  accept this so called new liberal progressive inclusive diverse Ireland.it is no longer a country I can identify with

john m

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2019, 10:47:08 pm »
DUP are cavemen and I think they will bring down the Government just to play to their core vote ,When they realize that there are Tories willing to assassinate Boris they will knife him first .I think Boris has to be elected PM by Parliament after he becomes leader of the Conservatives if so I would have a small bet he never becomes PM .Two weeks tomorrow we find out who wins the leadership then the fun and games begin.

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2019, 10:55:06 pm »
Dont rule out Nigel becoming PM.if the, brexit party keep the momentum going,you'd never know what could happen

Show Unread Posts