Author Topic: Crypto money  (Read 1144 times)

john m

Crypto money
« on: July 13, 2019, 11:00:50 am »
Anybody know anything about it and how it works .Had a bloke in the car a few weeks ago said the future is Crypto and I should invest in it .Also had a young Indian Girl who made a killing on Bitcoin enough to pay to do her Masters in Ireland .I dont understand how it is supposed to work or how you spend or get it .If letting on money is the future then you need real stuff to have any realvalue so I think I might start buying Silver Bullion its cheap enough buy 1 oz bars .If we get all these new electric cars then the price of silver should increase multiple times as it is needed for certain resisters .

So here  is my investment advice buy silver .its 13.50 per ounce today .When you hear Facebook which is just a playstation for idiots is inventing its own money you know its time to get rid of your cash .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Crypto money
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 11:38:03 am »
They estimated that if yu put all the extracted gold in the world in one place.... Itidd have the same volume as a double decker bus.... And gold is a superior electrical conductor to silver...
 And gold Is  in yur phone and your computers and crypto coin floats around in computer space on yur phone and nobody can touch it or see.... It just a little number on yur screen..... But ya can touch yur phone........
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 11:42:37 am »
Thats why I say invest in Silver there is not enough gold available to invest in .Most investers in Gold only hold a certificate linked to the price of gold if you sell it you get paper money or credit but if you hold real silver ingots which actually exist they have real value .Most professional investers in gold hold Gold Coins not paper certificates .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 12:44:48 pm »
Thats why I say invest in Silver there is not enough gold available to invest in .Most investers in Gold only hold a certificate linked to the price of gold if you sell it you get paper money or credit but if you hold real silver ingots which actually exist they have real value .Most professional investers in gold hold Gold Coins not paper certificates .

Yes lunacy... I'll buy a certificate to say I own gold but some other bloke is minding it for me  rofl
So yu work hard.... Get a load of cash and walk into the  bank.... And before yu do antin the machine tells yu to cover yur pin number with yur hand and watch out for anyone suspicious thief robbin cnut  looking over yur shoulder  an out of the machine pops a little piece of paper that has a number on it an a euro sign .... An the machine gobbles up all yur labour in exchange for a tiny piece of jacks roll and then it says.... Wud yu like anything else???
.and then it says " have a nice day"
And yu walk away delighted with yurself  rofl lol rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 01:03:38 pm »
You pay your property tax and the sewer on the road is blocked you ring SDCC out of hours number no answer you ring every councillor and TD for the area no one answers .Wait till there are kids with thyphoid or Colera caused by rivers of shit flowing down the streets and every elected fucktard will be finger pointing saying why did they not fix the shit before the shit got out of hand .GET A GUN

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 02:20:34 pm »
The market controls the price of Gold.
I offloaded a couple of Krugerrands two years ago, doubling my money.
It would need a market crash for it to go above €1270, which it has hovered around  since.

john m

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 02:37:39 pm »
Bullett if you had 10k in the bank earning zero interest you would be better off buying Prize Bonds you can redeem them get your money back and be included in the Draw give you some chance of a return .Lot of people paying into pensions that will pay out less than they invested after the pension funds take out their management fees .Our kids father in law had his pension frozen in 2009 to protect his funds so he has made no interest for the last ten years and the broker and fund have taken management fees he got less than half he thought he would get at retirement and the yield on any pension investment bond he can buy wont yield himnear 100 euro a week .He thought he could afford to retire but at the moment he is working part time trying to sign people up to having milk delivered daily .He sees the irony as his first job was as a milk man in the 60s.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2019, 04:01:55 pm »
Bullett if you had 10k in the bank earning zero interest you would be better off buying Prize Bonds you can redeem them get your money back and be included in the Draw give you some chance of a return .Lot of people paying into pensions that will pay out less than they invested after the pension funds take out their management fees .Our kids father in law had his pension frozen in 2009 to protect his funds so he has made no interest for the last ten years and the broker and fund have taken management fees he got less than half he thought he would get at retirement and the yield on any pension investment bond he can buy wont yield himnear 100 euro a week .He thought he could afford to retire but at the moment he is working part time trying to sign people up to having milk delivered daily .He sees the irony as his first job was as a milk man in the 60s.
What goes a round
Becomes a  round?

Show Unread Posts