Author Topic: War betting  (Read 9329 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: War betting
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2020, 03:14:13 am »
As we buy oil in Dollars I have noticed Diesel for sale yesterday for 1.40 Esso Nass Road

My local Applegreen,Petrol 129.8....Diesel 119.8....yesterday afternoon.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2020, 08:12:16 am »
When you're not permitted to drive anywhere.........the price of oil is irrelevant. Has Kerosene/heating oil plumetted?

john m

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2020, 12:06:19 pm »
Trump is losing he is becoming a fucking Laughing Stock among world leaders he WILL attack Syria he cannot attack Iran congress has put the block on him .He Needs a Major War in the Middle east to force up the price of Oil .Dont be Surprised if Iran Closes the straights of Hormus with the help of the Russians and the blessing of the Yanks .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2020, 12:51:27 pm »
I care not who makes the laws as long as I control the money......words to that effect.....Amschel Rothschild...

john m

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2020, 12:36:04 pm »
Watching one of them who murdered who and when shows .Some killer was caught for a murder he done 20 years ago because his cousin sent off a smple to one of them DNA sites that tell you your lineage .The next war will be fought in a lab .They will recognise one Gene that belongs to only a certain cohort and develope a virus to wipe them out .Probably why they are trying to create a multicultural race .Less chance of a whole race of people being wiped out if the gene poolis mixed up .We have seen some genetic experiments like AIDS and Ebola .They thought they would only effect a certain demographic  but they got it wrong but it wont be long before the develope strains of flu or other virus to wipe out whole races of people .All this climate change is caused by to many people inhabiting to small a space and using limited reserves .

Remember Spanish Flue killed more people than WW1

Posted 9 AUGUST 2019 .And you say I donr have a crystal Ball Hal .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2020, 01:18:18 pm »
Watching one of them who murdered who and when shows .Some killer was caught for a murder he done 20 years ago because his cousin sent off a smple to one of them DNA sites that tell you your lineage .The next war will be fought in a lab .They will recognise one Gene that belongs to only a certain cohort and develope a virus to wipe them out .Probably why they are trying to create a multicultural race .Less chance of a whole race of people being wiped out if the gene poolis mixed up .We have seen some genetic experiments like AIDS and Ebola .They thought they would only effect a certain demographic  but they got it wrong but it wont be long before the develope strains of flu or other virus to wipe out whole races of people .All this climate change is caused by to many people inhabiting to small a space and using limited reserves .

Remember Spanish Flue killed more people than WW1

Posted 9 AUGUST 2019 .And you say I donr have a crystal Ball Hal .
Only four years after  Bill Gates TED talk on a global  pandemic.

john m

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2020, 01:20:00 pm »
So Bill Gates is nearly as smart as me .

Show Unread Posts