Author Topic: Road rage!  (Read 1368 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Road rage!
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:34:57 am »

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Road rage!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 09:56:13 am »
In me daytime experiment work yesterday... In which may I add I enjoyed....
I found the traffic gettin used to easier as ya said before Merc it would.... But there is
A huge problem with the attitudes of some cyclists radical fundamentalers.......
Taking up the road and overtaking on the inside.... Have to say it was very stressful dicing wit ther death... Yungones also who have absolutely fuk clue awareness of the dangers around them... Deliveroo cnuts pulling out overtaking buses a hundred yards before they get near it.....
  Yu do earn yur money in the day work wit
Yur arteries clogging up with adrenal fluid constriction yur blood pressure an backfire yur aortic valves and coronary tings and accessories an gizmos all getting stressed out
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 10:06:40 am »
I found the traffic gettin used to easier as ya said before Merc it would.... But there is
A huge problem with the attitudes of some cyclists radical fundamentalers.......
Taking up the road and overtaking on the inside.... Have to say it was very stressful dicing wit ther death... Yungones also who have absolutely fuk clue awareness of the dangers around them... Deliveroo cnuts pulling out overtaking buses a hundred yards before they get near it.....
Yur arteries clogging up with adrenal fluid constriction yur blood pressure an backfire yur aortic valves and coronary tings and accessories an gizmos all getting stressed out
Look on the positive side , you save a fortune in bulbs
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 10:10:02 am »
Look on the positive side , you save a fortune in bulbs
Wat are day stony? All lite emitting diodes
Nowadays last as long as yur granny's false teeth....

https://youtu.be/GfdvIfT8H5c
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 10:10:44 am »
Look on the bright side, you got outta the cot and went out

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 10:19:55 am »
After a while on the days the stuff that seems stressful now will be normal and easy.You'll be putting yer brakes on without thinking because you get a sense for when things don't feel right and you'll know when a cyclists/pedestrian is gonna try to hurt themselves off your car..Take it slow and you'll be grand.There isn't always some other taxi gimp trying to get passed ya like at night so no rush.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 12:48:46 pm »
https://youtu.be/QEwCbX45a-c

Little prick was up to something,covering his face,think he was deliberately looking for a claim.

Show Unread Posts