Author Topic: mcknacker  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Offline watty

Re: mcknacker
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:22:25 pm »
I could never like/trust/admire a man who felt the need to tattoo his name on his stomach... 

How hard is it to remember your own name?  If you're that worried about it, write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in your pocket.  That way, you won't need a mirror when you need to remember your name.

Offline silverbullet

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 08:47:38 pm »
A right thug

Offline Tony

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 08:50:39 pm »

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 11:22:29 pm »
Proper shite!!

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2019, 11:40:59 pm »
I'm a great believers in karma.... He'll go
Down one day.... Probably not in the distant future
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 12:17:56 am »
id drive by him if i ever saw him trying to flag me down. never liked him, was called a begrudger years ago when i said i didnt like him.
hes such a scumbag, a disgrace to this country.

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 12:39:35 am »
He is a disgrace to our country, the sooner he OD's, the better !

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 02:38:41 am »
I'd have to have the smile surgically removed from my face if he ever caught a live round in the ring and became properly brain damaged. he's long overdue wrapping his burberry lamborghini around a pole while filming himself as well I reckon.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 07:20:33 am »
The alleged incident happened several months ago and surfaces now...wonder why? Fellows in Drimnagh and Crumlin i know reckon he's given quite a few quid to worthy local causes but that doesn't matter to those who are jealous and resentful of his achievements. This all happened because some chap refused a drink..........that makes McG an egomaniac and a proud fool without a doubt, and possibly even a bully. What did the man say to him to make him do what he did? I don't know....I wasn't there.......so I can't judge the affair. I'm sure the DPP will be told the facts...

One thing for sure is that he seems determined to lose all his money........silly boy.  His Dad drove a Taxi so he'd be all too familiar with how stories develop legs with bored, frustrated middle-aged fools. He'd be wise to remember how a Lynch mob set out over on Roy's to track down an alleged rapist who turned out to be entirely innocent.....all because another decided it was true.........beware of morons who think "guilty until proven innocent".

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 08:57:00 am »
A cheap shot?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 09:01:19 am »
He's a fool, Sliver......I don't doubt it for one minute..........he'll get his comeuppance in court some day soon. That's the place for it and him if what happened was entirely his fault. He's been investigated for some other thingy too.....timing is questionable. I'm mindful that he would be one of the ones looking for instant justice himself if he wasn't so wealthy..working class men tend to see themselves in the picture when another is accused of a crime.........

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 09:03:04 am »
I'd say the oul fella would knocked him out if MacGregor hadn't of got dragged out...

Is this the same bloke MacGregor is rumoured to have paid off a million euro a while back?Or was that another old man?

Posted before but I had a barman on the car a few months ago and he said the Proper 10 is horse piss and refuses to stock it.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 09:04:38 am »
He's not that old.........just looks it. Why he thinks he can still walk into battle cruisers and take over is beyond me.

Show Unread Posts