Author Topic: Greta Thunberg.  (Read 30937 times)

Offline Belker

Greta Thunberg.
« on: September 24, 2019, 02:16:01 pm »
Now, Ain't she just a great little Bit of Stuff !

'You have stolen my dreams' - Thunberg tells UN climate summit
;
https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/0923/1077726-thunberg-un-summit/

john m

Re: Greta Thunberg.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 05:29:17 pm »
Big Dommos grankid is the same age and lives in a hotel room with her family but you wont hear her on telly because there is notax dollars in homelessness unlike climate tax .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 05:31:38 pm »
Big Dommos grankid is the same age and lives in a hotel room with her family but you wont hear her on telly because there is notax dollars in homelessness unlike climate tax .

Well put John.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 05:42:59 pm »

;
jesus christ that's cringeworthy.
merciful hour.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 06:48:12 pm »

Plenty of dollars in it for those providing the accommodation....the Sunnybank used to be a great boozer in its day....family hub now.

That bleedin Greta Thornburd is gettin on me tits now!!

Offline watty

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 07:20:16 pm »

Plenty of dollars in it for those providing the accommodation....the Sunnybank used to be a great boozer in its day....family hub now.

That bleedin Greta Thornburd is gettin on me tits now!!
Used to make me smile when you'd see a taxi rank outside it on a Sunday morning...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 07:30:24 pm »

;
jesus christ that's cringeworthy.
merciful hour.
+1.

Offline watty

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2019, 08:09:16 pm »
I think she has a point.  She might only be 16 but her message is quite simple --> Listen to the scientists

Most of us will be dead by the time it happens.  But a lot of us have children who will have children (your grandkids).  Do you want your grandkids to have a miserable life?

I think a lot of people don't realise there is a 'tipping point'.  It just doesn't get gradually worser and worser.  Once we go past that tipping point, it's game over.  One credible report I read said it was approx 2050 for the UK/Ireland.  Greta says the earth (there in no Planet B) has about 8 years left. 

And, for the 'no foreigners' brigade on here, where do you think Africans are gonna go when Africa becomes uninhabitable?  So if nothing else, you can keep 'foreigners' out by solving climate change!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2019, 09:27:28 pm »
you don't need to be Peter Falk to know that the child's mouth is moving but it's some other adult(s) with an agenda that's doing the talking. oldest trick in the book.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2019, 09:41:29 pm »
Well i hope that little pox rowed a boat all the way to America, because if she didn’t she is the biggest hypocrite ever.
Kids these days don’t know what it is to play outside. I’m probably the last generation to have played “Outside”
Classrooms have interactive whiteboard with projectors, they all have WiFi, most kids have a phone and a tablet device. Tvs in their bedrooms.
If they want to make a change, turn off these devices, turn off the WiFi, walk to school instead of getting a lift from Mammy when you only live down the road.

One way to combat climate change would be for the government to reduce their tax take on stuff, lower prices would mean you don’t need to earn as much, which means both parents may not need to work, which means kids get to spend time with their parents, the parents wouldn’t have 2 cars sputtering and choking up the city with fumes and what not,

It would be just like the olden days. We didn’t have much but we didn’t need for more, we were happy with what we had and done with what we had.

Most Kids today are ungrateful, ignorant, disrespectful, spoiled brats

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 07:33:39 am »
Turkeys voting for Christmas.............the men who fell foul of women in the past are voting for an end to themselves. Middle-aged white men are to blame for all this................ rofl

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2019, 09:15:07 am »
I think she has a point.  She might only be 16 but her message is quite simple --> Listen to the scientists

Most of us will be dead by the time it happens.  But a lot of us have children who will have children (your grandkids).  Do you want your grandkids to have a miserable life?

I think a lot of people don't realise there is a 'tipping point'.  It just doesn't get gradually worser and worser.  Once we go past that tipping point, it's game over.  One credible report I read said it was approx 2050 for the UK/Ireland.  Greta says the earth (there in no Planet B) has about 8 years left. 

And, for the 'no foreigners' brigade on here, where do you think Africans are gonna go when Africa becomes uninhabitable?  So if nothing else, you can keep 'foreigners' out by solving climate change!

Should be listening to climatologists in reality, and only those not in the pockets of big business. How long do you think GSK or Johnson and Johnson would keep an industrial chemist on their payroll if he found a cure for cancer?......there's no money in it.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2019, 01:01:26 pm »
A bit of common sense for a child with Aspergers  syndrome:
https://youtu.be/DticpNH3a2Q

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2019, 01:03:45 pm »
Even Tubbers has to clarify/apologise for making a comment....s'pose being on half a mill a year will do that!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2019, 01:09:02 pm »
What sort of parent(s) would send their child on such a mission then?

Show Unread Posts