Author Topic: Big week for Irish Sport lose to Swiss and All Blacks or win  (Read 5197 times)

The Liffey Lip

Re: Big week for Irish Sport lose to Swiss and All Blacks or win
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 10:24:35 am »
Rugby is only for the elites in cities, not the country. Wales' team used to comprise of miners and Limerick's rugger players were mainly farmers....look at how Leinster treated the milkman, Trevor Brennan.........he had to emigrate to France to earn a crust.......he's a legend in Toulouse or Toulon or somewhere.

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2019, 08:10:49 am »
11.15 and yes, the Kiwis will bury Ireland as it is the World Cup and not a friendly........as for Mickey Mac and his band of toothless pit-bulls?............the Swiss will hit them for 6.
Agree the All Blacks will beat us up like a Conor Mc Gregor girlfriend -27 at about 7/1 might be worth a score .
I'll lay that if'n ya want it John M ?

john m

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2019, 09:05:20 am »
11.15 and yes, the Kiwis will bury Ireland as it is the World Cup and not a friendly........as for Mickey Mac and his band of toothless pit-bulls?............the Swiss will hit them for 6.
Agree the All Blacks will beat us up like a Conor Mc Gregor girlfriend -27 at about 7/1 might be worth a score .

ill hava a score @ 7/1 -27.

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2019, 11:05:41 pm »
ill hava a score @ 7/1 -27.
Your On.

Offline Belker

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2019, 11:14:37 pm »
If'n ya have a Betfair account there is about a Ton+ available on the Swiss to win group D @ 1.83.
I reckon they are a Shoo-in with 2 absolute gimme's of matches to play.
Denmark will need to beat Georgia and Ireland in Lansdowne to topple them.

john m

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 09:17:15 am »
All Blacks will smash up Johnny first tackle .He will get hit by a big Maori between the eyes and sent to hospital or Glasnevin .Remember the last World Cup when they assaulted Dricco .All Blacks get respect that any other Tattooed gang wouldnt .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 07:24:53 pm »
You'll never beat the Irish.

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 08:03:51 am »
@ John M, Do you remember me posting on here a few years back that the 'Drawing of Straws' should never take place in a soccer competition group (as was nearly the case with ROI in 1990) and that the disciplinary record (Red/Yellow cards) of the teams should be taken in to account before the 'Drawing of Straws' ?
I also posted off that lenghty email to UEFA many years back and never heard a word back from them, then on checking the rules fer qualification fer the 2020 Euros I saw this;

How will the draw work ?
The draw will involve the two-top finishers in the ten qualifying groups automatically.
Seedings will be based on overall rankings based on the qualifying groups by the following criteria:

a) Final position in group
b) Points
c) Goal difference
d) Goals scored
e) Away goals scored
f) Number of wins
g) Number of away wins
h) Lower disciplinary points total (3 points for red card including for second booking, 1 point for single yellow card for a player in a match)

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/matches/#/dw/1185

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 08:24:19 am »
If'n ya have a Betfair account there is about a Ton+ available on the Swiss to win group D @ 1.83.
I reckon they are a Shoo-in with 2 absolute gimme's of matches to play.
Denmark will need to beat Georgia Gibraltar (H) (A Gimme), and then Ireland in Lansdowne to topple them.
The Swiss are a point below Denmark in the group, but they have Georgia at Home and Gibraltar away to come.
So basically your betting on Ireland and the Draw included in Lansdowne Vs the Danes @ 1.83 and a little bit of 1.86 to cover the commission.
I'd have it meself if'n I could.

Show Unread Posts