Author Topic: Spain going to explode  (Read 3209 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Spain going to explode
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 11:46:13 am »
I think ya just have to be happy with your lot.I'm sure if I stopped drinking nearly every night of the week I'd be nice and trim but life would be boring.You can't enjoy your life and stay skinny without exercising.Anytime you see a barfly that's skinny the chances are they never eat and are full-blown 24/7 dipsos.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 11:56:16 am »
I think ya just have to be happy with your lot.I'm sure if I stopped drinking nearly every night of the week I'd be nice and trim but life would be boring.You can't enjoy your life and stay skinny without exercising.Anytime you see a barfly that's skinny the chances are they never eat and are full-blown 24/7 dipsos.

The type that gets dementia at 50....few them in me village....no protein intake
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 11:59:03 am »
Me da reckons large glass of whiskey every night burns off the fatt....85 an he cycles an hour and then walks an hour every day before the bookies....

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 12:23:54 pm »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 01:29:41 pm »
rofl Go for a long walk and stop panicking ffs..........

Where am Igoing to go for me wintwr week Holiday .Turkey at war ,Greece full of Refugees .Spanish Civil war pending Brexit Britain is fucked ,France will be overun by ISIS Germany is full of Refugees .Ireland is coing to be bombed by Loyalists .I think the best bet might be to see if there is and Air BnB available in Labre Park and I might go and experience their culture .

Wouldn't be goin to either Greece or Turkey for a winter break...ifn you're looking for sun that is.....Lanza be the best John....the locks on your gaff will probably be changed when you get home!!

Show Unread Posts