Author Topic: Internet Business  (Read 1649 times)

john m

Internet Business
« on: October 15, 2019, 09:53:20 am »
We are in the wrong business .Make shit or buy shit and repackage the shit and sell it on the internet .Dint know if you realize the power of the WWW to make coin .Did a job last week Baloons and decrotive stuff for a christening I delivered Girl said job was worth 600 to dress the tables .She showed me some photos a Baloon arch for a wedding with Roses stuck in here and there cost 900 she also rents out red carpets for the aisle of the church for weddings .Recession is over and young Women are now the big spenders .If any of you are handy with crafts there is coin to be made .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Internet Business
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 09:56:14 am »
Can picture you now as a wedding planner........."5/1- the groom is a ginger beer"...."Evens- she takes it up the tradesman's entrance tonight".

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 09:58:57 am »
They're Celtic tiger fads.As soon as the big brown trout hits the fan they'll be cutting their prices by 80%.Doing they're own deliveries on the bus.

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 10:02:35 am »
They're Celtic tiger fads.As soon as the big brown trout hits the fan they'll be cutting their prices by 80%.Doing they're own deliveries on the bus.

So keep the taxi and see if you can get some cream .Im looking at something involves a 3D printer but looking at other stuff as well .I trew a floor into the shed 25 years after I dug it out so might convert it into a workshop and start doing bits

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 01:21:47 pm »
Have a wank and clear your head John.....and don't be givin away all your good ideas!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 02:00:10 pm »
Wen yu go for yur interview for lidls.....pronounce it leedal ....
"I want to be part of the leedal team" wen yur lickin arse ....
If yu say "liddles" .....yur fuked
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 03:10:44 pm »

Or even Aldi....at the Lidl interview.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2019, 09:48:05 am »
You do realise that if'n you were to work fer Leedal, then you actually might have to do some work ?
It just might not suit your life style Octy !

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2019, 08:11:06 pm »

So keep the taxi and see if you can get some cream .Im looking at something involves a 3D printer but looking at other stuff as well .I trew a floor into the shed 25 years after I dug it out so might convert it into a workshop and start doing bits
Become a Unabomber and bore people shitless!!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2019, 03:48:03 pm »

Or just continue to post here!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2019, 07:07:15 pm »

Or just continue to post here!!
The Fibbies aren't interested in pound shop economic theory.

Show Unread Posts