Author Topic: General election  (Read 8435 times)

john m

General election
« on: October 29, 2019, 10:06:13 am »
Watch the Brits if they go for a General election before Christmas so will Leo 7/2 with Powers .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: General election
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 10:07:49 am »
Dec 8th!!

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 10:13:47 am »
If Boris gets the Nod then Leo will goas well there are 4 by elections that Leo might lose all of them and lose his majority .Makes sence to go if he can find an excuse to shaft Fine Fail a British General Election would give him that excuse and he willget a little boost from the promise of a Brexit but if he waits and Boris wins and tells the EU to suck the bell end then Leo looks like the Daft Cunt he really is for supporting Britain to Fuck us with Brexit .

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 08:34:18 pm »
Brits just voted to have a General election I think Ireland will go in November 7/2 with Paddy ot 5/1 with Betway if you open a betway account they willmatch your first bet up to £50 .Leo is a snide he will shaft Fine Fail just like he shafted his party leader Enda .Leo must be the only cunt that ever shafted his leader when they were in power .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 10:04:35 pm »
Brits just voted to have a General election I think Ireland will go in November 7/2 with Paddy ot 5/1 with Betway if you open a betway account they willmatch your first bet up to £50 .Leo is a snide he will shaft Fine Fail just like he shafted his party leader Enda .Leo must be the only cunt that ever shafted his leader when they were in power .
Horny Cnut
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 10:52:43 pm »
Going to get a lump on .Paddy cut the price after 200 bet FFS the biggest bookie in the world .Boyles dont want to lay .Paddy now 3/1 BIGGEST BOOKIE IN THE WORLD ME BOLLOX .

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 09:13:55 am »
Brits just voted to have a General election I think Ireland will go in November 7/2 with Paddy ot 5/1 with Betway if you open a betway account they will match your first bet up to £50 ......
I had that with Betway, I opened an account, minimum 50Euro first deposit through paypal, so I did that and had the nifty on @ 5/1, then I got a free 30Euro bet (not £50) which I also had on again @ 5/1, so now my returns are 300 and 150 which basically means that I have a nifty on @ 8/1.

Offline Belker

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 09:28:13 am »
Going to get a lump on .Paddy cut the price after 200 bet FFS the biggest bookie in the world .Boyles dont want to lay .Paddy now 3/1 BIGGEST BOOKIE IN THE WORLD ME BOLLOX .
Boyles just entered the fray offering 3/1, go the betway route using a few friends cards and get your nifties on at 8's.

I'm not too much in to politics, but as your on a Roll at the moment, I'll take the 8's about a 3/1 shot !

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 09:52:01 am »
Boyles just entered the fray offering 3/1, go the betway route using a few friends cards and get your nifties on at 8's.

I'm not too much in to politics, but as your on a Roll at the moment, I'll take the 8's about a 3/1 shot !
Hope nobody from betway is looking in
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 10:31:49 am »
It seems like a decent bet to me fer the sake of a nifty, your getting almost treble the odds and advised by a man who to be fair is 'On Fire' at the moment !

john m

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 10:43:32 am »
4 by elections to replace the 4MEPs  Paul Gogarty will be favourite in Dublin West to replace Francis Fitzgerald .FG in Wexford are in riot Mode their sitting TD is resigning next election so the Deasy supporters wont canvas for whoever runs for Wallases seat .Clair Daly might have a Friend who she supports so the Lefties might hold that seat the other FG seat looks safe enough .If Leo loses one seat Gogarty for Fitzgerald his majority is down to one so every TD can hold him to ransome .It makes sence to go now its 50/50 .FF suffering from Votegate helps Shinners not sitting in the North or London raises the question what use are they .Labour dont exist any more .Now is the right Time but Leo is not a Politician he is a Tailors Dummy so he might bottle it .I took the 7/2 with Paddy

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 10:55:12 am »
.........I took the 7/2 with Paddy
I'm On too, but I preferred the 8/1 with Betway fer a Nifty !  lol

john m

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 11:59:03 am »
Looks like me winning streak is over ....The Taoiseach has ruled out holding a general election before Christmas.

It is understood that at a meeting with Fine Gael ministers this morning, Leo Varadkar told colleagues that this would not be in the best interest of the country given that Brexit remains unresolved.

As I said Not a Politician .What if The result of the UK election is another hung Parliament .

Offline Belker

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 12:37:31 pm »
Looks like me winning streak is over ....The Taoiseach has ruled out holding a general election before Christmas.

It is understood that at a meeting with Fine Gael ministers this morning, Leo Varadkar told colleagues that this would not be in the best interest of the country given that Brexit remains unresolved.

As I said Not a Politician .What if The result of the UK election is another hung Parliament .
The odds on oddschecker are still the same ??

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2019, 04:13:00 am »
I see election posters going up all over Cork, not too many, mostly from Colm Burke (FG). ??

Show Unread Posts