Author Topic: General election  (Read 8510 times)

Offline Vikkiz

Re: General election
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 08:40:55 pm »
Some erected in Co Dublin today, especially in the old area of CJH, by the doc who couldn’t look after health

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 04:51:31 am »
Posters may only be erected for a certain specified time period before an election. This time period is either (a) 30 days before the poll date or (b) from the date the polling day order for the election has been made, whichever provides the shorter period of time. 

https://www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/environment/topics/waste/litter/Pages/Election-Posters0331-3567.aspx#How%20many%20days%20before%20an%20election%20can%20candidates%20erect%20posters?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2019, 10:07:03 am »
It's for the by-elections on Nov 29th,Clare and boyfriend Mick,Billy and jobs for the boys girls Frances Fitz all heading to europe.....gravy train leaving from platform 1.....tickets please!!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 10:11:44 am »
It's for the by-elections on Nov 29th,Clare and boyfriend Mick,Billy and jobs for the boys girls Frances Fitz all heading to europe.....gravy train leaving from platform 1.....tickets please!!!

Correct....70 k p.a for life.....not bad seeing as they can hold on to their "real" work pensions too...Gas to think people really believe that Ming Flanagan cares about Roscommon and Mayo all the same....almost as foolish as the English cretins thinking Brexit will be saved by Farage and his crew of public school boys.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 02:17:06 pm »
never heard anything about it. And I’m in the final catchment area. Bastards. That means the junior schools will be off that day. Traffic might be a bit lighter

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2019, 06:39:52 pm »
Some erected in Co Dublin today, especially in the old area of CJH, by the doc who couldn’t look after health

Crazy putting a medical doctor in charge of health, how could he not be biased?

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2019, 06:00:27 am »
Is there a by-election in Cork ?

john m

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2019, 10:58:53 am »
Belker just looking at the British General Election only Two possible results Conservative Majority or Minority Government .Corbyn wont get the support of All the other parties so cant forma government .Betting is 1/2 overall Majority 6/4 no overall majority .Now my thinking is the 6/4 no Overall majority can be interpreted as Conservative Minority which trades @ 15/2 .I had 40 on @15/2 with Boylesports .Not a certainty but value as 1/2 a majority is no value .

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2019, 11:20:24 am »
PP have that 1/2 in to 8/11 now. But de kounts have me blocked on the web and I'm guessing on Facial recognition from their shops fer many years.

john m

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2019, 11:34:22 am »
15/2 a Minority Conservative Government represents the only value bet .Corbyn would need The UDA .Jocks Welsh.Democrats .Greens to support him that is priced up at Trillions to one .So the only options are Conservative Minority or Majority .Nobody will join the Conservatives .Boris already raped his UDA buddies by introducing Same sex marrage and Abortion to Norn Eireann .Jocks want to Remain .Might get interesting if Boris fails to win any more seats he could be gone by the 13th .Boris could get a big Majority and that is the Fav but no value .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2019, 01:11:42 pm »
Is there a by-election in Cork ?

Yep...to fill the seat of Billy Kelleher...who's now an MEP....don't know what area he represented in the Rabble county.

Offline Belker

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2019, 12:50:41 pm »
That Fookin Northside toe-rag !
How de Fook he even has a passport Beggars Belief !

I remember him well from my old Bookie days.
A low-life of the highest caliber !

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2019, 01:05:55 pm »
Belker just looking at the British General Election only Two possible results Conservative Majority or Minority Government .Corbyn wont get the support of All the other parties so cant forma government .Betting is 1/2 overall Majority 6/4 no overall majority .Now my thinking is the 6/4 no Overall majority can be interpreted as Conservative Minority which trades @ 15/2 .I had 40 on @15/2 with Boylesports .Not a certainty but value as 1/2 a majority is no value .
'Smartbets' are the only ones left betting on that and offer 27/5 (just a tad over 5's) but their fee bet opening offer is derisory.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2019, 01:43:58 pm »
15/2 a Minority Conservative Government represents the only value bet .Corbyn would need The UDA .Jocks Welsh.Democrats .Greens to support him that is priced up at Trillions to one .So the only options are Conservative Minority or Majority .Nobody will join the Conservatives .Boris already raped his UDA buddies by introducing Same sex marrage and Abortion to Norn Eireann .Jocks want to Remain .Might get interesting if Boris fails to win any more seats he could be gone by the 13th .Boris could get a big Majority and that is the Fav but no value .
'Betway' are also still betting on it and offer 7/1.
https://sports.betway.com/en/sports/evt/4861557

So if you open a new account and lodge 50 Euro (minimum deposit) and have it on at 7/1,
then you get 30 Euro in Free bets which you can also have on at 7/1, with no hassel or play throughs, Etc required.
Your potential returns will be 400 + 210, so you will be getting your Nifty on at a tad over 11/1.

Betway is actually easy enough to join and get the 'Bobo', not like most of the rest who make you jump through all kinds of hoops.
Ya need to email them your passport or driver licence photo and that's about it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 01:53:14 pm by Belker »

john m

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2019, 07:47:15 am »
looking at the 4 by elections dont think FG will win any of them .Leo the Leader will regret not calling a General election he will lose his slender hold on Power .FG will lose Francis Fitz seat I think to Tuffy or Gogarty .My best Guess Independent Gogarty will win it .

Show Unread Posts