Author Topic: Help, looking for Package!!!!  (Read 7234 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Help, looking for Package!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2019, 03:33:33 pm »
Any professional taxi driver would carry their own rubber gloves...along with cable ties and duck tape.
I would imagine that if'n I was working in Louth, I would want a bit more hardware than that !

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2019, 03:35:51 pm »
So Ken..you're looking for a fee upfront this time!!
Naw, but a birra Thanks from the last Kount wouldn't have killed him !

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 03:40:05 pm »
I've no doubt Yourself and Rats will be rewarded in the next life, probably be a few nice virgin's waiting for ye's
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2019, 03:43:16 pm »

Which is why i would imagine most taxi drivers couldn't be arsed returning stuff found in their taxis....from previous experience(s) returning stuff!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2019, 03:53:21 pm »
Not so sure I told you this story but 1 Saturday Evening I pickup up a Scottish Guy on George's Street around 6.30ish, fckn pissed out of his tree, hard enuf to understand when their sober.

Anyways dropped him to Sandyford Appts and turned out he was in the bottom level which I noted in me loaf.

Picked up a few more fares and one noticed a bag behind my seat which upon examining there was an under-water mask/camera thingy in the bag, worth couple ton.

Anyway I traced back/visited me last few fares thinking I could find the owner but no luck.

Eventually decided it was Scottie that must have owned it and went up to Sandyford on Sunday morning, knocked the guy up and he hadn't a clue who I was, asked him did he loose anything and he confirmed what was in the bag. Told him it was his lucky day and returned the goods to him.

Anyway the cnut gave me fcuk all, not sure whether it was because he was shocked, hung-over or just a miserable sh1t.

Looking forward to all them nice Virgin's in the next life
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2019, 03:53:47 pm »

Which is why i would imagine most taxi drivers couldn't be arsed returning stuff found in their taxis....from previous experience(s) returning stuff!!
Agreed, I wasn't looking fer any reward of that last Kount,
but a birra appreciation would have been appreciated !

Instead they come on here looking fer us to find their stuff and if we do, they Flip us 'The Bird' !

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2019, 03:59:41 pm »
I've no doubt Yourself and Rats will be rewarded in the next life, probably be a few nice virgin's waiting for ye's
What would I want with a Virgin ?  I'd be all day Teaching her what to do.
Give me a Fire-Breathing Auld Heur anyday !!

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2019, 04:14:15 pm »
Prob a bit off-topic but STC's does that a lot, so here goes;

EYE OF THE TIGER;
I had this fare a street pick-up off 'Pana' (St. Patrick street) last Sunday night, in she sits, big lass, Thigh high Black boots, Black leather mini-skirt, tattoo's on her thighs, about 40 odd and dragging this skinny young fella (about 30) behind her. She wasn't too bad looking but was a tad on the 'Rough side', anyway the song on the Cab radio 4FM was the hit from 'Survivor' called 'Eye of the Tiger' and yer-man-o starts belting out the tune. Yer-wan-o was all over yer man till he starting singing and then in her most common accent she comes out with; "Ah, wud ya ever shur up, dat wer ME WEDDING SONG !".

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2019, 04:30:34 pm »
Ice in the Glass !

I had this customer in the cab one night, a young bartender who told me this fabulous story about a colleague of his who was in his words; "A Total Nutjob", the story he told about his mate was of how he would watch over the mature ladies in the bar and after they had a few drinks on board and then came up to order more drinks, he would say to them in a wicked quick tone whilst holding a glass in his hand;
"Do ya take it in de Ass ?"
Most often the Lady would reply; "PARDON ?"
And he would reply even faster; "Doyatakeitindeass ?"
At this stage most Ladies would be on the Back foot but still coming forward
and exclaim something like; "What Did You Just Say ?",  Etc.
And then the barman would lean over the counter, still with the glass in his hand and say
very passively and slowly to the lady; "I asked, DO  YOU  WANT ICE  IN  THE  GLASS  ? ".

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2019, 04:48:14 pm »

Is this the barman?

Offline Belker

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2019, 05:12:41 pm »

Is this the barman?
Wow !  He looks Bad !
But I suppose we would all look Bad if we could.......

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2019, 06:00:40 pm »

Is this the barman?
Wow !  He looks Bad !
But I suppose we would all look Bad if we could.......

That's Ron Jeremy......he's had his flute in more asses than you could shake a stick at....if you were that way inclined!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2019, 07:46:39 pm »
Went out of my way to return a phone to an Aer Lingus Hostess's house  in Drimnagh,she had left it in the car when I dropped her to the airport and was in the air when I discovered the phone.Left it back to her house and her ould one insisted I leave my phone number which I think she had off the ap already.Never even got a text off her..... :-\ :-\

PS. Wasn't expecting anything off her but a thank you text wouldn't have killed her.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2019, 09:52:37 pm »
I do keep a pair of heavy duty rubber gloves in the boot and a packet of baby wipes in the glove box along with a bottle of that antibacterial "dry" hand washing gel stuff...

However, I'm still cursing the cunt who left half a bottle of The Scent by Hugo Boss in the motor many years ago... I've had to buy two bottles since as Mrs. Catcher took a liking to it... it's not cheap!
As the Travellers say " There Hugo Boss" 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2019, 09:54:23 pm »
Not so sure I told you this story but 1 Saturday Evening I pickup up a Scottish Guy on George's Street around 6.30ish, fckn pissed out of his tree, hard enuf to understand when their sober.

Anyways dropped him to Sandyford Appts and turned out he was in the bottom level which I noted in me loaf.

Picked up a few more fares and one noticed a bag behind my seat which upon examining there was an under-water mask/camera thingy in the bag, worth couple ton.

Anyway I traced back/visited me last few fares thinking I could find the owner but no luck.

Eventually decided it was Scottie that must have owned it and went up to Sandyford on Sunday morning, knocked the guy up and he hadn't a clue who I was, asked him did he loose anything and he confirmed what was in the bag. Told him it was his lucky day and returned the goods to him.

Anyway the cnut gave me fcuk all, not sure whether it was because he was shocked, hung-over or just a miserable sh1t.

Looking forward to all them nice Virgin's in the next life
A Muff diver?

Show Unread Posts