Author Topic: More bang bang in London  (Read 3835 times)

john m

More bang bang in London
« on: November 29, 2019, 03:41:28 pm »
London to be twinned with Bagdad if they are not stabbing each other they are shooting each other .Makes Belfast 1977 look like Disneyland .

john m

Re: More bang bang in London
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 04:12:31 pm »
How long before we get a terrorist attack in Ireland ?nutter with a knife brings the whole city to a halt .

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:21:58 pm »
Just watching the Brit Cops shooting dead the bloke with the knife .How long before some do gooders complain that the Police used excessive force .?Or is the deal in London now the same as it was in Belfast of shoot to kill.

Offline Tony

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 04:29:44 pm »
Just watching the Brit Cops shooting dead the bloke with the knife .How long before some do gooders complain that the Police used excessive force .?Or is the deal in London now the same as it was in Belfast of shoot to kill.

How the fuck did he shoot Sombody with a knife?
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 04:35:00 pm »
cops shot him when he was on the ground .Looks like they are sending out a message fuck about and we will blow your fucking head off .As i said how long before we get one almost every other EU country has had some sort of attack.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 04:35:15 pm »
Fella goes into the doctor .....
He says " doctor" ....." everybody ignores me"
Doctor says....
" Next"
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2019, 04:35:52 pm »

How the fuck did he shoot Sombody with a knife?

Bayonet?

john m

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 04:39:10 pm »
Doctor says....
" Next"

thats part of the problem occi everybody is ignoring the danger .Still no sign of the Kurdish fighting age immigrants that went missing last week .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 04:51:36 pm »
How long before we get a terrorist attack in Ireland ?nutter with a knife brings the whole city to a halt .

It's already happening here, erm... to a far greater extent per capita than London. I've heard of stabbings in West Dublin (Clondalkin) and Coolock (Kilmore Flats) in the last few weeks and not even a mention in the media. The Gardai were all over the media full of self praise for arresting armed gang members, again both in Coolock and Clondalkin recently... yet a bloke gets shot and cremated in a car in Lucan and another bloke gets shot in Coolock within days.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 04:51:37 pm »
Doctor says....
" Next"

thats part of the problem occi everybody is ignoring the danger .Still no sign of the Kurdish fighting age immigrants that went missing last week .

They're probably holed up in Bono's gaff.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2019, 05:09:14 pm »
Video looks to me like 4 cops armed with guns were not able to disarm a man who had a knife and was on his back on the ground, and resorted to killing him. Assume that he would have been more use alive.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2019, 05:15:23 pm »
Just watching the Brit Cops shooting dead the bloke with the knife .How long before some do gooders complain that the Police used excessive force .?

47 mins.

Video looks to me like 4 cops armed with guns were not able to disarm a man who had a knife and was on his back on the ground, and resorted to killing him. Assume that he would have been more use alive.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2019, 05:22:45 pm »
Doctor says....
" Next"

Ah I put up the joke cause ratti says I'm a racist cnut and I'm goin have a heart attack johnny.....I'm gettin too serious....
I tink hes right ....
Fellow goes into doctor...
"  Doctor.....I tink I have dementia "
Doctor says ..." how long do yu tink you have this disease"?
"What disease? says yur man
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2019, 05:28:11 pm »
Unarmed person on top of him trying to disarm him. Possibly had a bomb vest on and threatened to blow them up

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2019, 05:31:17 pm »
I didn't say you are a racist, Octy. I said you are posting rubbish to stir up racial hatred within the trade - in direct reference to your suggesting immigrants are responsible for informal ranking. There's a big difference between being a shit-stirrer, which you are, and a racist which you may or may not be. Furthermore, you must be psychic too as you put up the joke before I mentioned your stirring up racial hatred within the trade.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:34:05 pm by Rat Catcher »

Show Unread Posts