Author Topic: More bang bang in London  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: More bang bang in London
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2019, 05:42:07 pm »
He even drives a white car ffs....nuff said!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 05:55:24 pm »
He can wear a white pillow case for all I care. I'm a supporter of free speech, racists shouldn't have to pretend they're not racist. However, I didn't suggest he is or isn't, I took his comments as an attempt to wind up those who may not know any different.... that's all, I din't mean to offend anyone.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2019, 05:58:29 pm »
I didn't say you are a racist, Octy. I said you are posting rubbish to stir up racial hatred within the trade - in direct reference to your suggesting immigrants are responsible for informal ranking. There's a big difference between being a shit-stirrer, which you are, and a racist which you may or may not be. Furthermore, you must be psychic too as you put up the joke before I mentioned your stirring up racial hatred within the trade.
:o....a psychic racist ratti?
Fuk sake ...
Ya said yu just sayin it as it is earlier....I'm sayin it  as I see it and I understand as a moderator yu have to condem perceived racism.....but I'm not a racist...I'm a realist ...that's wat I'm talking about the label.....nobody is allowed to complain about the enormous pressures and stresses caused by the unsustainable mass exodus of foreigners to ireland and it's going to get much worse.....now yur goin say I'm a psychic hysterical nut job racist...if you complain yur labelled a racist and threatened with legal action and ridicule....the word racist has become a weapon of the looney left and big business to subjugate and oppress
the  ordinary citizen who sees wats goin on in this kip....
It's been sold ........
That's not feckin racism to point out that we cant take 2 billion fukin Indians or 2 billion Africans.....its protecting the citizens of this country....the first duty of any government.....and 'our' government is catastrophetically failing to do so
Now I'm gettin a heart attack....

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 06:07:55 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2019, 06:03:59 pm »
Burd goes into the doctor.....
"I've an ear ache "
Doctor says ok ....take all yur clothes off and do a handstand in front of the mirror.....
She does wat shes told as ya do....
An he goes over an sticks his chin in her fanny an says
" jeez the guys wer right " " a beard wudnt suit me atall atall"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 06:09:29 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2019, 06:06:16 pm »
I don't condemn racism. I don't agree with it but I do agree with free speech and that's what we try to facilitate here. I merely corrected your suggestion that immigrants are responsible for informal ranking up above in Dublin as it is factually incorrect, as a contribution to the discussion not as an act of moderation. We all know we can't help as many immigrants as we may like to help but we can do our bit... and we do... just as other nations helped and accommodated us in our hour of need. 

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2019, 06:16:43 pm »
I don't condemn racism. I don't agree with it but I do agree with free speech and that's what we try to facilitate here. I merely corrected your suggestion that immigrants are responsible for informal ranking up above in Dublin as it is factually incorrect, as a contribution to the discussion not as an act of moderation. We all know we can't help as many immigrants as we may like to help but we can do our bit... and we do... just as other nations helped and accommodated us in our hour of need.
Theres a huge threat now ratti that yuv overlooked....I'm not talking about the irish goin to ameroca in the famine.....I'm talking about the homelessness  and our schools and hospitals not being able to cope wit the numbers.....
I'm also talking of climate change and the impact that will have on assylum seekers.....I'm saying that in future things are going get really fukin nasty .. .its goin to go from open arms policy in Europe to the borders bein shut down to major security investment to s situation wer we will have to say no more ..    are we even thinking about that point. ?
I dont tink so

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2019, 06:30:50 pm »
Of course there are challenges and we are addressing those to some degree. There's loads of Educate Together schools popping up so immigrants can be educated apart from our kids and beyond the reach of the RCC. Our hospitals are benefitting from economic migration as are our service industries. Our fruit and veg is being picked, packed and transported by immigrant workers so we probably won't starve. Climate change will probably happen regardless of our Govts policies, we're a small country with little or no influence on the world stage. However, we must still do what we can and let the faceless bureaucrats in Europe worry about the bigger issues for us.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2019, 06:47:17 pm »
Unarmed person on top of him trying to disarm him. Possibly had a bomb vest on and threatened to blow them up
Seems to have been a suspect hoax vest.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2019, 07:17:22 pm »
Of course there are challenges and we are addressing those to some degree. There's loads of Educate Together schools popping up so immigrants can be educated apart from our kids and beyond the reach of the RCC. Our hospitals are benefitting from economic migration as are our service industries. Our fruit and veg is being picked, packed and transported by immigrant workers so we probably won't starve. Climate change will probably happen regardless of our Govts policies, we're a small country with little or no influence on the world stage. However, we must still do what we can and let the faceless bureaucrats in Europe worry about the bigger issues for us.

Factors this into any debate

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

As the man said .....Houston....we have a problem... .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2019, 02:21:43 pm »
Unarmed person on top of him trying to disarm him. Possibly had a bomb vest on and threatened to blow them up
Seems to have been a suspect hoax vest.

But it wasn't a hoax gun the copper had
Kill them all let God sort them out
Did he get the 40 virgins?
I'd rather 2 dirty aulonrs from the flats
Fuck them stupid virgins

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2019, 02:59:03 pm »
Bloke by the name of Khan... any relation to Mayor Sadiq Khan?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2019, 06:51:28 pm »
Bloke by the name of Khan... any relation to Mayor Sadiq Khan?
If anyone can Sadiq Khan!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2019, 10:04:04 am »
Both this guy's victims were involved in the prison rehab system in England. Seems a bit strange that he selected 2 folks trying to help change our perception of prisoners and the penal system..........rather a large bang off it altogether.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2019, 06:32:34 pm »
If anyone can Sadiq Khan!

With his sad IQ?

Offline silverbullet

Show Unread Posts