Author Topic: sutton dagger  (Read 4929 times)

dalymount

Re: sutton dagger
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2019, 08:33:19 pm »
I have no doubt at all, I want them kept out regardless

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2019, 08:55:50 pm »
I have no doubt at all, I want them kept out regardless
A nice plain "keep 'em out" T-Shirt so
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2019, 09:08:24 pm »
I have no respect for the likes of Loraine Clifford Lee, Corona Murphy, or Peter casey. These fukkers soon withdrew their comments and apologized profusely for what they had said about Muslims, nigg*RS, and cream crackers due to pressure from the bleeding hearts brigade, and the fukkin left wing liberal crap merchants. They have no balls. At least in consistent in my statements that I don't want foreigners here claiming Irish citizenship, and diluting my national Identity. Ratty is another one for always telling us how great foreigners are, so let's see when the recession kicks in and there is fukk all work out there will be STILL be as welcoming

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2019, 09:18:48 pm »
I wonder if Lisa will get a two bed apartment or house!!

john m

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2019, 09:21:29 pm »

Lone Parents and a medical card and possibly a grant to go to College and study Religion and Womens Studies .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2019, 09:29:25 pm »

Lone Parents and a medical card and possibly a grant to go to College and study Religion and Womens Studies .

She'll pass the means tested bit.....wonder how she'll answer the "what have you been doing while out of the country?" question

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2019, 09:19:50 am »
Na I reckon the book will be next.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2019, 01:43:39 pm »
Late Late Show ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2019, 02:02:48 pm »
Late Late Show ?

The D'Arsey show....for the tough questions...that'll learn her!! lol

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2019, 02:12:06 pm »
I won't be watching Darcy again until they reunite him with Zig and or Zag.

Offline Tony

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2019, 02:47:42 pm »
I won't be watching Darcy again until they reunite him with Zig and or Zag.

He was crap on that too, Ian dempsy was yer only man for that job
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2019, 06:29:33 pm »
I just take them as I find them, DM... and my experience has been a largely positive one. During the last recession I disliked all post entry liberalisation drivers not just those of a different race/colour. They all had the cheek to complain that the business they got for a mere 5 large was no longer viable, FFS I've lost more on the turn of a card. Of course, the blame lies with the authorities who used the trade as they used Semi-States in years gone by i.e. to keep the unemployable occupied. However, I'm in a better financial position now than then so I don't think I'll give a bollix when the next recession hits.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2019, 07:44:27 pm »
I just take them as I find them, DM... and my experience has been a largely positive one. During the last recession I disliked all post entry liberalisation drivers not just those of a different race/colour. They all had the cheek to complain that the business they got for a mere 5 large was no longer viable, FFS I've lost more on the turn of a card. Of course, the blame lies with the authorities who used the trade as they used Semi-States in years gone by i.e. to keep the unemployable occupied. However, I'm in a better financial position now than then so I don't think I'll give a bollix when the next recession hits.

27000  for Octavia 6500 license, 5000 insurance, cople more for meter ,seat covers etc.....
We all new  at the beginning.....
There wasnt enough taxis in dublin ...then it went ridiculously over supplied.....

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:51:51 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2019, 07:51:36 pm »
Well said octy!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2019, 07:59:31 pm »
There was plenty enough taxis and a reasonable scheme to increase supply in place. What was lacking was alternative forms of public transport at certain times of the day/night. In any event, folk enjoyed queuing for cabs, it was part of the fabric of the city and a way of life, a rich cultural experience if you will.

You didn't have to buy a new motor, back then there wasn't even a 3 year rule so any clapped out shitebox would suffice. It was perfectly obvious that the authorities had no regard for how the next recession would impact the trade, they were only interested in maximising boom time demand to avoid investing in any other form of public transport and employing the unemployable. We have some artificial barriers to entry this time round so the next recession might not be quite as bad... but it will come and it will hurt those who aren't prepared.

Show Unread Posts