Author Topic: IS Bride Coming Home  (Read 5329 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
IS Bride Coming Home
« on: November 30, 2019, 04:36:45 pm »
Terrorists being housed in Dundalk... didja ever hear the like?

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4831325/leo-varadkar-lisa-smith-child-return-ireland/

INCOMING Irish Defence personnel fly to Turkey to bring IS bride Lisa Smith back to Ireland

Craig FarrellJohn Hand
29 Nov 2019, 21:30Updated: 29 Nov 2019, 21:34

IS bride Lisa Smith and her young child are expected to arrive in Ireland as early as Saturday.

A small team of Defence Forces personnel flew out to Turkey on Friday tasked with accompanying the Louth native and her daughter, Rakeya, two, back here.

It is understood that the Islamic State supporter will fly home on a commercial aircraft.

Taoiseach Leo Varadkar on Friday refused to go into details about the return operation but did say Smith’s child “deserves to be protected” when she returns to Ireland.

The former Defence Forces member and her girl had been held in a Syrian camp since February 2019 after escaping the terror group’s last enclave in Baghouz — but this was bombed and she fell into Turkish hands.

The Dundalk woman converted to Islam and travelled to Syria to join the Islamic State in 2015.

The Taoiseach described the situation as “tricky” but added Ireland could not expect authorities in Turkey to hold her permanently.

He said: “It is a tricky situation. And ultimately the child is an Irish citizen and deserves to be protected in my view. Ultimately we seek to protect our citizens.

“Obviously as regards to Lisa Smith, that’s a slightly different situation. But she is our citizen.

“And it wouldn’t be fair to expect the Turkish authorities to hold her indefinitely.”

Plans have been put in place for Smith and her child ahead of their arrival involving the family agency Tusla, the Defence Forces and the gardai.

An Garda Siochana will have the primary responsibility for Smith when she returns, and Commissioner Drew Harris said he was satisfied that the plans in place were appropriate and proportionate.

He added that Ireland did not need a deradicalisation programme because of the relatively small number of Irish people returning from conflict zones.

She tied the knot several times before leaving this country for jihad in Syria.

It’s also understood she is not convinced she will face prison time here despite an ongoing Garda investigation into her activities in Ireland before she left for Syria.

Offline Shallowhal

Re: IS Bride Coming Home
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 05:02:19 pm »
She'll be on Tinder in no time........Octy!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2019, 05:10:40 pm »

I'm sick of birds hal
...they all fuk8n mad ...shes off the scale looney ...........frankie was rite.....I'm attracted to mad cnuts .....I dont know why ....soon as a bird says do you want to go to the movies..I'm out of there....they have me mental health fuked
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 05:16:44 pm »
The female mind, a ball of wool.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Tony

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 06:39:38 pm »

I'm sick of birds hal
...they all fuk8n mad ...shes off the scale looney ...........frankie was rite.....I'm attracted to mad cnuts .....I dont know why ....soon as a bird says do you want to go to the movies..I'm out of there....they have me mental health fuked

How did you get on with that one on Thursday night outside the green  when her two friends poured her into your car?

I was laffin me bollix off watching them and thinking of all the mad cunts with wimmin issues they picked you rofl
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 08:23:38 pm »

I'm sick of birds hal

How did you get on with that one on Thursday night outside the green  when her two friends poured her into your car?

I was laffin me bollix off watching them and thinking of all the mad cunts with wimmin issues they picked you rofl

Grand tony ....she turned out to be a delight......5 euro tip and profusely opologies for the state she was in ...must of regurgitated her  dinner bout 10 times so me nerves wer shot  but got her home ..only lived round the corner from me ....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 09:45:00 pm »

I'm sick of birds hal

Grand tony ....she turned out to be a delight......5 euro tip and profusely opologies for the state she was in ...must of regurgitated her  dinner bout 10 times so me nerves wer shot  but got her home ..only lived round the corner from me ....

Another phone number eh!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 06:12:54 am »
it's a shame she did'nt fall in to the hands of the syrian government forces.
every one of these barbaric foreign cunts running amok in someone else's land should be butchered.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 06:18:59 am by Dr. Martin Gooter Bling »

john m

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 12:22:10 pm »
Big Dommos sister lives in Drogheda ,she was out last night drinking cans in the bus station and was talking to another local youngone with a Celtic Tattoo on her left tit who recons Jihad Jane will be offered plenty of local contracts to take out gang members .Somebody with her military training will be in big demand .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 01:11:00 pm »
Plenty of ex freedom fighters in Dundalk who would be familiar with training camps in the "Greater" Middle East... a home from abhaile.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 06:48:02 pm »
Big Dommos sister lives in Drogheda ,she was out last night drinking cans in the bus station and was talking to another local youngone with a Celtic Tattoo on her left tit who recons Jihad Jane will be offered plenty of local contracts to take out gang members .Somebody with her military training will be in big demand .
Her training?
She was an Air Hostess FFS!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2019, 07:29:52 am »
Irish Air Corps with a kid......some lean, mean fighting machine there alright. Seeing as she worked on Bertie's jet she might be able to defuse a few accumulators at Cheltenham this March.

Offline Belker

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2019, 09:00:09 am »
I don't think the lady will get much of a Cead Mile Failte home, I don't wish her any harm, but she will never see the inside of my cab.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2019, 10:05:26 am »
The people of Dundalk seem divided on how she should be received.......that nugget of wisdom came from Virgin Media News....i did laugh.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2019, 10:19:58 am »
These death cults attract nut jobs ......that's me problem wit Islam and most other cults  (religions)   ....shud  be banned ....
That woman suffered trauma as a youth.....abuse......she borderline personality disordered......angry cnut ....hates ireland hates home wer the shite in her upbringing happened...I'm certain she lesbien........but her new cult wudnt have facilitated carpet munching so she done wat she told an married a stranger to breed more babies for the cult....a sense of finally belonging to something of bein important ,getting the control back by bein controlled by something bigger ,,not alone anymore ....and absolutely loving the violence and control systems......probably got very excited physically emotionally witnessing the violence ,the crusifictions ,beheadings to the point of orgasmic release of the pent up  anger of her unfortunate youth oppression...........
Poor cnut

Show Unread Posts