Author Topic: IS Bride Coming Home  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: IS Bride Coming Home
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2019, 09:47:48 am »
Problem there Marky was he had absolutely none of those things!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2019, 09:51:14 am »
I'd say poor Lisa wakes up in her cell every morning complaining that the kip is freezing and wondering why she didn't hide a bit better amongst the other letterbox women.The cops probably gave her a Christmas tree too.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2019, 10:20:26 am »
She didn't need assistance leaving the country but returning cost us taxpayers a few Turkish Lira.

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2019, 11:05:43 am »
Imagine her fukking the brekkie roll at the detectives because it has everything on it."fuk you and your black pudding"....
Allahu Akbar yis cunts.

john m

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2019, 11:25:53 am »
She will probably get a job as a community leader in Drogheda just like all the Northern terrorists including convicted murderers did .I wonder if MI5 or 6 monitor them lads .She might even run for the Dail it has a history of electing terrorists like Dev ,Cosgrave Adams

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2019, 12:05:26 pm »
Maybe... but her accent is brutal.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2019, 01:15:21 pm »
I've only ever been to louth once .....dundalk to be exact....or was it drogheda? Cant remember.....anyway to collect the stuff of me mates brother who topped himself....
Wen I got ther I imagined that that kip exaserbateted the poor fellows depression ....
I've never felt so sick in all me life ...thers a palpable universal depression on everyone's face ....its like walking into auschvitz....its all quiet ...they dont even talk to each other like they do in dublin..its like they've accepted they're fuked an thers no point...thers therapists phone numbers  all over the walls an advertisement for prozac on every bus stop ....fukin kip
Poor cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2019, 12:39:36 pm »
Fascinating thing is she functioned in a country whose regime frowned upon the women within it, yet she survived without speaking a word of Arabic, Urdu or Pashtun...it really does show how thick the average Paddy is swallowing this bullshit...pass me the Pampers there Salma, me auld effendi....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2019, 12:42:27 pm »
She will probably get a job as a community leader in Drogheda just like all the Northern terrorists including convicted murderers did .I wonder if MI5 or 6 monitor them lads .She might even run for the Dail it has a history of electing terrorists like Dev ,Cosgrave Adams

She's a Dundalk woman so unlikely that she'll emigrate to Drogheda. Of course British Intelligence monitor the ex freedom fighters, there's more touts in Shin Fayne than holes in a sieve.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2019, 12:44:23 pm »
So....the gardai say they're gonna charge her with terrorist offences.

Lisa Smith due in court charged on suspicion of terrorist offences  https://jrnl.ie/4917721

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2019, 12:47:53 pm »
If you rear-end a Jewish taxi-driver in Finchley Park now it's considered a terrorist offence......if a Muslim is heard screaming, "Delle Ali scored for Spurs"...it's considered a terrorist offence....don't mind the spin.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2019, 12:52:31 pm »
I love an oul spin LL!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2019, 12:56:41 pm »
I've no doubt the spin at the end of all this, Hal will be...."A man led this woman astray and it started with domestic abuse"....that'll be that...put to bed costing you, John M, and all those other spirited, tax-paying outraged Taxi men a fortune which will be long-forgotten when Panti Bliss becomes the Free Now chief...and that is going to happen!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2019, 01:01:23 pm »
I only get outraged on Twitter....best place for it!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2019, 01:04:38 pm »
Best to laugh it all off as Lisa Smith will do...with a book, movie, etc etc....

Show Unread Posts