Author Topic: tip for today  (Read 22101 times)

Offline Belker

Re: tip for today
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2020, 08:35:15 am »
OUCH chickened out of lumping on when i saw the betting but still paid for the bookies christmas dinner .have a 5er treble everton ,spurs and arsenal
I keep telling you, you should just give me the money
Fook Off Vikkiz, get your own 'Mark', John M is mine !
Fook off yourself, I’ve  been saying it for ages now that he should just give me his money as he rarely wins
I know full well that he rarely wins, that is why I lay him almost all on any Horse$hit he posts up here and collect annually at the Chrimbo bash, so Fook off Vikkiz looking fer a Freebie handout, get your own 'Mark' and Lay him, John M IS MINE !

Offline Belker

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2020, 08:38:07 am »
OUCH chickened out of lumping on when i saw the betting but still paid for the bookies christmas dinner .have a 5er treble everton ,spurs and arsenal
Fook off yourself, I’ve  been saying it for ages now that he should just give me his money as he rarely wins
Give it to me....i'll put it in my sons account!!
For that little bollox to rob off ya. May as well chuck it into the fire ffs  lol
Ya Walked in ta that One Hal !   rofl

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2020, 11:48:24 am »
Give it to me....i'll put it in my sons account!!
For that little bollox to rob off ya. May as well chuck it into the fire ffs  lol
Ya Walked in ta that One Hal !   rofl

I walked into nuttin Ken.....i posted it to be poked fun at.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2020, 12:25:33 pm »
No better fall guy than yourself, Hal. You're too wise for this kip....the darts is back up on Quest today so there's that to entertain us all.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2020, 12:50:13 pm »
Ah would ye stop it LL!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2020, 01:02:07 pm »
Watched a bit of it on Eurosport over the weekend. It's not the same without little Richard (Ashdown)... even Winmau have abandoned them... and still no confirmation/discussion of prize money from the TV presenters... and hardly a ticket sold, rumour has it that they even struggled to give them away to the Counties, them Northerners don't like change or that London apparently!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2020, 01:04:18 pm »
Silly move when all considered...........it's their final yr. Hearn has been promoting Sherrock from Milton Keynes big-time...all about the lesbian/feminazi dollar now with that ruthless pox (Hearn).....Even Billy-Jean singing her praises on Grindr. Of course, her heterosexuality (proven with a sprog) not withstanding.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 01:18:00 pm by The Liffey Lip »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2020, 01:22:36 pm »
Not sure that bringing her around the world is his best ever decision. For the most part the World Series (or whatever it's called) is aimed at developing the game in foreign climes. Showing or telling men that they can't even compete with British women and the like is hardly going to encourage them?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2020, 01:24:22 pm »
Sulovjic's bar is up for sale in Vienna.....last words were " this means nothing to me". Poor auld Serb took all that trouble to learn German only to be beaten by a bird with worse English than himself.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2020, 01:46:36 pm »

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2020, 01:51:29 pm »
How cruel time and fate can be.......lest we forget only for the BDO there'd be no PDC. Hearn has an uncanny ability to mass-produce or "Chinafy" every game he touches. Even the genius, Ronnie the Rocket, has said he's "roofless, a proper Kant and a farquin' Barra Boy".

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2020, 02:03:10 pm »
Indeed, there's still some decent darts/players in it. Disappointing result for Cork's John O'Shea last night, losing 3-2... I didn't watch it, kinda assumed he'd win at odds of 1/3... that was the only Irish interest, unfortunately.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2020, 03:04:02 pm »
Two words...Dirty Harrysson!! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2020, 03:05:38 pm »
Shouldn't get past Harms... I'll probably have me usual two tenners on the two Scotts, Waites and Mitchell... just wanna see them play first.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2020, 03:08:18 pm »
... or maybe my favourite trained chimp, Andy Hamilton - 50/1 with Skybet but my account is still suspended there, 33/1 elsewhere. I'll hold fire for now, anyway.

Show Unread Posts