Author Topic: tip for today  (Read 22102 times)

Offline silverbullet

Re: tip for today
« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2020, 07:04:43 pm »
Things have improved greatly for the Housewives Championship £8000 available back in the 70s they would of needed their husbands skills and talents to get a decent score to win a good prize on Bullseye .
Winning  a speedboat and living in Sean Mc Dermott tower was never a great arrangement.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2020, 09:41:05 pm »
Well considering last year the winner got €100K, and this year the prize pot total is €50K I’d be taking everything if I won.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2020, 09:56:16 pm »
Warren won it, becoming the oldest person to win it and he won Fuk all, and I wouldn’t be sharing that with any other player

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2020, 11:36:42 pm »
Did they say how much he got?

john m

« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2020, 11:49:29 pm »
£2/4.9d

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2020, 12:00:06 am »
Source?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2020, 07:41:05 am »
Scotty Dog off to Q School and many more I suspect. They'll all struggle in the short-term with the standard.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2020, 08:11:59 am »
Forgot to source it...apologies. Think Scott has a few beers on him but he's perfectly coherent. Dave Evans has a few choice word to say about the BDO too on another video....both very clam and calculated.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2020, 02:34:24 pm »
A bit tired and emotional alright. Is he good enough to get through Q school? Waites didn't manage it last year. It is a shame that the BDO is in such a mess, they have good players (I'd watch Waites and Mitchell any day) who probably prefer to be semi-pro or amateur. Williams might be a better prospect for the PDC, his darts just look so messy when they hit the board and he rushes and jabs and stabs, basically a great example to any kid of how you shouldn't throw... a bit of refinement and he could be another great Welsh player... as if the world needs more great Welsh players!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2020, 06:28:42 pm »
A bit tired and emotional alright. Is he good enough to get through Q school? Waites didn't manage it last year. It is a shame that the BDO is in such a mess, they have good players (I'd watch Waites and Mitchell any day) who probably prefer to be semi-pro or amateur. Williams might be a better prospect for the PDC, his darts just look so messy when they hit the board and he rushes and jabs and stabs, basically a great example to any kid of how you shouldn't throw... a bit of refinement and he could be another great Welsh player... as if the world needs more great Welsh players!
Leighton Rees, what an athlete.

8)

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2020, 06:49:08 pm »
Winner got 50K allegedly
Lady winner 8K  ??? ???

john m

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2020, 07:19:59 pm »
8k for a bird that wouldnt win a Turkey at the christmas nearest the bull competition aint bad .

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2020, 09:57:00 pm »
Winner got 50K allegedly
Lady winner 8K  ??? ???
And €1000 for Keane for winning the youths

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2020, 01:50:38 am »
Winner got 50K allegedly
Lady winner 8K  ??? ???
And €1000 for Keane for winning the youths

Keen Barry!!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2020, 08:08:20 am »

Didn't know Waites tried. Surprised he didn't make it as he's normally very composed. Durrant barely qualified too if I remember correctly, his opponent  having 3 missed attempts at a double to send him home. Williams would make it with his relative youth etc....think Scotty is a farmer so he'd be hard-pressed to travel the world in a Samsonite while the wife does the dirty job at home. The format is confusing they say........have never been that much interested but Price managed to come through it from nowhere so Williams should be capable...he needs to toughen up a bit though...seems rather timid at times. Think Mitvhell was just lashing out at the organisers in his own way...the BDO appointed the wrong man to take charge it seems.

Show Unread Posts