Author Topic: Corofin  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Corofin
« on: January 05, 2020, 05:54:12 pm »
They are into another All-Ireland senior Club Football Championship Final, For a small club they really are dominating, none of the big city clubs can come near them!

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Corofin
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 07:05:23 pm »
Sure they've nuttin else to look forward to over there!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 07:40:05 pm »
Sure they've nuttin else to look forward to over there!!

Maybe you haven't heard but Galway is the 2020 European Capital of Culture!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 07:47:59 pm »
Lookin forward to it!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 08:03:11 pm »
Lookin forward to it!!

Yeah.... but you don't understand Hal it has nothing to do with traveller culture, it's to do with the Arts.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 08:10:37 pm »
Right so....Boss.

john m

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 10:29:31 pm »
Apart from 5 yungones tap dancing in Eyre Square on slabs of Plywood name any famous writer or artist from Galway .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2020, 10:36:33 pm »
Apart from 5 yungones tap dancing in Eyre Square on slabs of Plywood name any famous writer or artist from Galway .

The Saw Doctors.

john m

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2020, 10:48:28 pm »

The Saw Doctors.

Nuff said Hal .New pirate radio station on the wireless ,listening last night they Dropped My Friend John by those nervous Animals and Wheres me Jumper by the Sultans of Ping .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2020, 10:51:42 pm »

Padraic O Conaire
Ken Bruen
Augusta Lady Gregory
Liam O Flaherty
Frank Harris
John Behan

john m

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 10:58:25 pm »

Padraic O Conaire
Ken Bruen
Augusta Lady Gregory
Liam O Flaherty
Frank Harris
John Behan

FFS Famous was Lady Gregory the Oulone Yates was giving it to .What about Work Boy iv he won the Ouchtarard Plate 7 times in the 60s for Gerry Molloys oulfella .He fell and broke his leg in 1969 and Gerrys Oldman had to put him down he kicked him in the head with his size 13 hob nail boots .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 11:02:16 pm »

The Saw Doctors.

Nuff said Hal .New pirate radio station on the wireless ,listening last night they Dropped My Friend John by those nervous Animals and Wheres me Jumper by the Sultans of Ping .

Peter Devlin on Nova plays all those tunes...and more,he even plays The Drop Kick Murphys.....but make sure you're in your taxi and not looking for one after it!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 11:09:25 pm »

Padraic O Conaire
Ken Bruen
Augusta Lady Gregory
Liam O Flaherty
Frank Harris
John Behan

FFS Famous was Lady Gregory the Oulone Yates was giving it to .What about Work Boy iv he won the Ouchtarard Plate 7 times in the 60s for Gerry Molloys oulfella .He fell and broke his leg in 1969 and Gerrys Oldman had to put him down he kicked him in the head with his size 13 hob nail boots .

Alright if you're going down the equine road there's Bobbyjo who won the 1999 Grand National.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 11:14:07 pm »

The Saw Doctors.

Peter Devlin on Nova plays all those tunes...and more,he even plays The Drop Kick Murphys.....but make sure you're in your taxi and not looking for one after it!!

I must check it out, I hope he doesn't play any of his own tunes.

john m

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 11:20:09 pm »
Lizzy I thought you might of said Joe probably the best Hurler ever to swing a stick .

Show Unread Posts