Author Topic: Harry to Quit  (Read 6465 times)

john m

Harry to Quit
« on: January 09, 2020, 10:46:30 am »
Prince Harry to Quit the Firm .Will it turn out he is Princess Dianas Bastard Son and not related to Charlie at all .There was always a question if he was a Cocoo .Some old blind fortune teller forcast that a Prince would quit but everybody thought she meant Andy the perv .Watch the race card being played .When Betty meets the Protestant God I doubt a lot of Commonwealth Countries will accept Charlie (Arthur) as their head of state .Brexit and the Smashing of the Old Commonwealth wont be nice for the Brits .I wonder will Leo want us to rejoin the Commonwealth .

The Liffey Lip

Re: Harry to Quit
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 10:49:05 am »
James Hewitt's son........the dogs on the streets in Millwall know it....and he's been caught with dodgy people in the past.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 10:54:32 am »
Timing is everything and their spin masters would've been hard at work analysing the fallout from Andrew's exploits. This is pure distraction. Operation Yewtree leaks are about to come.

john m

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 10:56:48 am »
The Brother has built his Stud Farm two sons so the Red lad can be thrown overboard now .Palace was willing to shield him from shame just like they are shielding Andy the Phedo but Megan didnt like not being the Star of the Show .This could bring about the final days of the Commonwealth .Poor Boris and the Millwall Massive who thought that Indians ,Pakistanis and Aussies who they oppressed for years were going to welcome them back with open borders and trade deals must be fucking furious .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 11:00:53 am »
Dashing Army Officer from Londonderry and beautiful socialite get together for some coitus....Bob's you Uncle...

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:54 am »
I would think the Netflix show the Crown were going to bring up the Diana and Hewit thing .Harry probably knows the truth just decided its the right time to abandon ship .Aussies have seen what good A queen is while the country burned .They will become a republic after Betty croaks .You saw the response from Ireland the most Favorable of x Colonials to the possibility of celebrating the RIC but still the Brits think X colonies will welcome them back into their economies Harry undermining the Monarchy will undermine the Country in the eyes of the Commonwealth .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 11:14:08 am »
I would think the Netflix show the Crown were going to bring up the Diana and Hewit thing .Harry probably knows the truth just decided its the right time to abandon ship .Aussies have seen what good A queen is while the country burned .They will become a republic after Betty croaks .You saw the response from Ireland the most Favorable of x Colonials to the possibility of celebrating the RIC but still the Brits think X colonies will welcome them back into their economies Harry undermining the Monarchy will undermine the Country in the eyes of the Commonwealth .

Turns my stomach to see Varadkar seizing the RIC thingy as an opportunity to stir it with the thick, cretins who support SF.....linking up the border poll with the deferral of his Blueshirt love-in.....he is the most dangerous man in this country after Mickey D.

john m

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 11:19:49 am »
Job Done Veradkar Giving Boris a Pass on Brexit Backstop means If and its a monster If The North get Bastard Status where they are members of Both Families Britain and the EU but fathered by neither and have the best of both worlds then why would they ever want a United Ireland .The Irish element have what they want and the Loyalists have what they want and the Shinners can sing God Save the Queen As Gailge .I was just thinking about that at official Road openings or on the Glorious 12th when the strike up God save the Queen the little Taigs singing along in Irish .

john m

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 11:25:43 am »
in case you want to learn it ..Dia a shábháil ár Banríon gránna
Fada beo ár mBanríon uasal,
Shábháil Dia an Bhanríon!
Seol a bua,
Sona agus glórmhar,
Fada le réimeas orainn,

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 11:26:15 am »
I often delight in telling Liverpool fans that the anthem "You'll never walk alone" was sung by Manchester women working the factories making munitions during both World Wars.....the look on their faces!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 11:26:57 am »
Seol a bua,
Sona agus glórmhar,
Fada le réimeas orainn,

That's only the chorus .

john m

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 11:30:04 am »
Seol a bua,
Sona agus glórmhar,
Fada le réimeas orainn,

That's only the chorus .

Thats all the Brits know .I doubt the Queen even knows all the words .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 11:36:18 am »
She was well able to exchange the cúpla focal with HRH, the Queen of County Down....Mary Macker. Half the English terms used by the elites come from Irish, Mr M.....Smashing!...Is maith é sin....

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 11:42:41 am »
Tory...from Toraidhe.....outlaws.

john m

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 11:44:32 am »
Election in the next few weeks .Will FF play the Republican Card against FG West Brit Image .Could be the dirty Election.Will they Play the Man and not the Politics .Veradksr ,Murphy and the Child who runs the Hospitals would be easy targets .Dont think our Queens love for the Brits will go down well in an Election FF to be the largest party after the vote might be a reasonable bet .

Show Unread Posts